Two Part-Time Job Opportunities Now Available

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Baron, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, I'm posting this on behalf of a third-party startup company that wishes to remain out of the spotlight for the time being:

Job 1:
    Quant, Algo or Systematic Trader/Researcher for Part Time Email Support Job

Looking for a quant, algo or systematic trader/researcher to work remotely part-time replying to sales and support emails when they have time. Requires detailed understanding of intraday market data, quant or algo trading knowledge and good communications skills.

We are a growing, self-funded startup looking for help with inbound sales and support emails. You will be responding to inbound communications and can choose the time to do it. This is a great opportunity to earn some additional income using your knowledge.

Please start a private thread with me here on ET (username is RentData) or email me at qpopulus@gmail.com with your background/experience, why this is suitable for you and your contact information.

Job 2:
    Quant, Algo or Systematic Trader/Researcher for Part Time Web Content Writing

Looking for a quant, algo or systematic trader/researcher to work remotely part-time writing content for our website and helping with marketing content. Requires detailed understanding of intraday market data, quant or algo trading knowledge and great writing skills.

This is an opportunity to earn some additional income using your knowledge.

You will be working remotely and can set your own hours.

Please start a private thread with me here on ET (username is RentData) or email me at qpopulus@gmail.com with your background/experience, why this is suitable for you and your contact information.

About us:
    We provide affordable access to years of institutional historical Tick and Trade data for anyone through rental on our cloud based platform. There is years of data for US Equities, Futures and Options.

Our clients include individuals, prop firms, hedge funds and banks.