twitter button

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, Nov 1, 2012.

1. How about a twitter button so we can tweet out our posts--- seems like a win win win for everyone. thanks, surf

2. Joe

Joe

At this point linking to the post through using our URL is the best option. I believe we had some share features in the past; it's possible part if the site is being edited.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

This or something like it will be available in ET 2.0, to be rolled out shortly. Sorry to be so covert man, but every freakin' thing I do on this site gets copied by my competitors so I'd prefer to not talk too much at this time. We are getting real close and it will be worth the wait. :D In fact, the other message board sites are basically going to be a joke when this new version rolls out.

4. Great. looking forward to the updates. I know <b>exactly</b> what you mean, i just need to think it and it get knocked off... :)

5. You have no competitors as far as I'm concerned. Nobody else had a site that always works, does not spam us, no popups, no scrolling billboards or shit flying in front of our face, etc. Just one cool ass site run by one cool ass dude. Cool jokes, good resources on hardware, software, hot chick pics, everything a man needs in a day!

But if you mean competitors in the sense that advertisers can spend money here or elsewhere, then I guess you do have them.

6. buzzie77

buzzie77

Baron,

When you rolling out the new ET 2.0 looking forward to it :) ?

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

January 1, 2013

8. buzzie77

buzzie77

nice! are you moving to a new framework or just updating the existing vb site.

9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Completely new framework.

10. buzzie77

buzzie77

Wheres the new site Baron?

#10     Jan 1, 2013