TT's ASP (Multi-Broker) environment

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lukas, Jan 9, 2017.

1. lukas

lukas Guest

Does anyone here have any experience with TT's ASP solution (fka Multi-Broker)?

As far as I know, it is not possible to run more than one instance of X_Trader on a single workstation. Therefore, ASP is the only way to go if someone wants to use different FCMs.

Do I have to go directly to TT to set this up, or can it be done through my clearing firm?

2. Hello @lukas. You can go either route and speak with your FCMs or come to us at TT. I can help direct you to someone at TT for assistance.

3. lukas

lukas Guest

Is it allowed under the terms of contracts you have with FCMs that they demand I subscribe to X_Trader through them and pay more compared to going directly with TT? For instance, many firms in the UK charge at least $850 per month plus VPN connection charge of around £150 per month. Can I say to them I already have a subscription with TT? Can they refuse to accept such an arrangement?

4. Please speak with someone in our London sales office. They'll be happy to assist you with establishing your ASP relationships.

London - EMEA Headquarters
    • Capital House
    • 85 King William Street
    • London EC4N 7BL
    • United Kingdom

5. birzos

birzos

Are there no retail solutions that facilitate the routing from algo/charting to broker, we have our own trade management system that processes trades from/to most platforms and brokers, so surprised you have to used a closed system or roll you own.