Trump want to be a king or dictator or eternal president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Mar 3, 2018.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Frederick Foresight and exGOPer like this.
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

All of you Trump supporters think about it, THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES said few days ago that due process comes 2nd, and now we learned he hopes we have basically a "king" ruling our country. How can anyone support this???????

3. KevinD

KevinD

It's kinda funny to me because this is the exact same thing I was reading about with the last President.

bullmarket79 likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Yes, fox certainly tried their damnest to push that narrative. The difference here is Trump's own words are hinting being president for life.

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

And Obama said it when??? Please enlighten us.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

His supporters are ignorant as fuck. We are dealing with the lowest of intelligence here. This is how fascism creeps in. I’m not being hyperbolic. Look it up. Republicans officially are okay with Trump suspending the democratic system.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-support-postponing-2020-election/555769001/

Trump is not some aberration, he is the perfect representative of current low intellect deranged conservative who cannot openly express his bigotry anymore, so he has resorted to trolling and tantrums.

Cuddles and Frederick Foresight like this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Read it where? The default trigger of a Con is to lie and run away.

8. KevinD

KevinD

He whispered it into my ear while I sat next to him in the bath house.

9. KevinD

KevinD

"deranged", "trolling", "tantrums".

Yes, all 7,648 of your posts.

10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Thought so. Typical troll with low intellect.

#10     Mar 4, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.