Trump Says Jews Have ‘No Choice’ But to Vote for Him for Business Reasons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Dec 8, 2019.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump told a conference of American Jews Saturday night that he did not have to worry about getting their votes, because they would cast ballots with business interests in mind,” the Times of Israel reports.

“The comments, made during a speech to the Israeli American council, were quickly derided as anti-Semitic.”

Said Trump: “You have to vote for me, you have no choice. You’re not going to vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that.”

He added: “You’re not going to vote for the wealth tax. Let’s take 100 percent of your wealth away. No, no. Even if you don’t like me — and some of you don’t, some of you I don’t like at all actually — and you’re going to be my biggest supporters because you’ll be out of business in about 15 minutes.”

2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Of course Trumpy is right.

it’s also about as anti-Semitic as it was racist for Bloomberg to call Booker ‘well spoken’.

leftards gotta leftard.
    Starting to eat themselves.

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Times of Israel called it Anti-Semitic you dumb Trumptard.

But what would they know when you have Trump University PhD candidates who know better.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

But you are still a Leftard and the Times of Israel is as independent as CNN. Anti Trumpers posing as moderate Libs.
    Keep eating yourselves!!!

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Having disagreements and arguments is healthy, only in cults do you see total obedience which is why you are licking Trump's ass no matter what he does. Says a lot about your intellect than anything else.

RedDuke and Tony Stark like this.
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Wrong.
    Been plenty critical.
    You’ve never said a nice thing.
    Because you are deranged.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. you are falling behind on your shit eating. get your game together, anus tangerinus is shitting so thick that he has to flush 10-15 times now to get his shit delivered to motherfuckers like you.

Bugenhagen and exGOPer like this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Show me the last time you were critical

Bugenhagen likes this.
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Can't remember him being critical either, just the crazy my man can't do wrong thing.

#10     Dec 9, 2019