Trump dump

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Jan 13, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Jones75 likes this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I didn't click on the link but I agree, after the inauguration the market will drop...

4. The prices will move opposite the direction they did 11/9...

5. comagnum

comagnum

Russia's market should go parabolic like it has been since Putin installed Trump as president. Their Exxon partner will give them trillions in oil profits that were frozen during sanctions, hence Trump in turns installs an Exxon CEO as secretary of state and get his massive debts removed in turn by Putin - in fact he may actually make a profit - Trump University proves how desperate he was to make a buck - found guilty on fraud just before being inaugurated.

Putin_Trump.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    piezoe, yg10 and Frederick Foresight like this.
  6. People think that the market will go down - the market will go down.

piezoe likes this.
  7. Putin installed Trump??Give me a break!

8. LIBERAL PROPAGANDA
    Yawn

traderob, gkishot and motif like this.
  9. motif

motif

If the Russians "hacked" the election how did that vile, disgusting man woman win the "popular" vote? Lol... The Saudi regime gave cankles 23 million dollars; is that not helping her win? In fact, a total of 1.5 billion dollars was wasted on Hillary's campaign. Hillary had NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NYT, WAPO, LA Times, the CIA, the Justice Department and the President backing her and SHE STILL LOST!!! We won, we took back America from a uniparty that put the US up for sale, vaulting foreign and global interest's over its own citizen base. The night Cruz defeated Trump in Wisconsin, I was watching Krauthammer and he couldn't believe that Trump had a 35% floor there; he was astounded and demoralized(he's an establishment Republican) I knew at that moment Trump was going to be the next President of the United States.

gkishot and Clubber Lang like this.
  10. southall

southall

[​IMG]

And he also installed Tillerson.

#10     Jan 14, 2017
    piezoe, comagnum and fordewind like this.