Trump calls on Biden to denounce Antifa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Aug 13, 2020.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Trump calls on Biden to denounce Antifa
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/trump-calls-on-biden-to-denounce-antifa/

President Trump on Wednesday called on Joe Biden to denounce radical far-left group Antifa after pranksters appeared to direct “Antifa.com” to Joe Biden’s campaign page.

The president was asked about the snafu — which seemed timed to Biden’s unveiling of his VP Kamala Harris in Delaware — and whether his opponents needed to denounce Antifa as a domestic terror organization.

“They should. I think they’re afraid to,” Trump claimed. “In my book, it’s virtually part of their campaign, Antifa.”

“The Democrats act like, ‘Gee, I don’t know exactly what that is.’ Take a look at Portland, take a look at any place you want to take a look at — they’re everywhere,” he continued.

The radical so-called “anti-fascist” organization has been linked to civil rights protests across the country, with the Justice Department finding evidence that Antifa made an organized effort to exacerbate the violence.

Attorney General William Barr said he had evidence that the group hijacked demonstrations over the death of George Floyd at the hands of white police in May to further their own goals.

However, prominent Democrats like Rep. Jerry Nadler (D. NY) insisted that evidence of Antifa-led violence in Portland was “a myth.”

President Trump has tried to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization.

elderado likes this.
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ah but there's very fine people on both sides.

So, no.

3. George Soros is a POS.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

How do you denounce that which doesn't exist?

It'd be like denouncing God.

5. elderado

elderado

6. gaussian

gaussian

Shuffles notes

You mean like systemic racism?

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

nah, more like ms-13 scaravans during election season, illegals voting, or mail-in voting fraud