Trump allows tranny into miss universe contest.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Max E. Pad, Apr 5, 2012.

1. And then this Jenna Talacklova and Gloria Allred are claiming they just dont want to see her discriminated against.

Is this really where we are going? Its now discrimination not to allow men into a beauty contest? Next thing they will be telling you its discriminatory, if you dont want to date/marry a transexual, afterall, its all the same right?

Hey maybe Tiger woods can go slap on a set of fake tits and participate on the LPGA, cant see how any of the actual women would have a problem with that..... afterall there is no such thing as gender anymore, its all just an illusion, its all just in your head, if you think your a woman you really must be a woman, and dont let that thing dangling between your legs tell you any differently........... This is fucking insane.

If you want to be gay, be gay,I couldnt care less, and ill even support your right to get married, but when you start seeing transgender people crossing into the other sex's sports there has to be a line somewhere, this is ridiculous.....

(AP) Trump says transgender hopeful can enter pageant
    By ROBERT JABLON
    Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES
    Donald Trump wished a transgender woman who wants to be Miss Universe good luck on Tuesday as his organization said she can vie for Canada's spot in the pageant.

The Miss Universe Organization said it actually made the decision Monday to let 23-year-old Jenna Talackova compete in the 2012 competition to become Canada's contestant.

The statement said Trump wished Talackova "the best of luck in her quest for the crown" as he would any other contestant.

But a statement issued then had a caveat that confused Talackova, saying she could enter the pageant "provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions." No further details were provided.

Earlier Tuesday, Talackova and her attorney Gloria Allred urged the organization to clarify its position, and displayed a copy of Talackova's passport, which lists her as female, as do her birth certificate and driver's license.

Talackova, a Vancouver resident, underwent a sex change four years ago after being born a male.

Her sex change initially led organizers in Canada to disqualify her from the 61st Miss Universe Canada pageant in May, citing a rule that she must be "naturally born" a woman.

Talackova pleaded with the pageant's leaders to drop the rule.

"I am a woman," Talackova said Tuesday. "I was devastated, and I felt that excluding me for the reason that they gave was unjust. I have never asked for any special consideration. I only wanted to compete."

Talackova and Allred urged Trump to state that she can vie to represent Canada in the Miss Universe contest if she wins the Canadian contest. They also called on him to eliminate the rule.

"I do not want any other woman to suffer the discrimination that I have endured," Talackova said.

In response, the pageant organizers issued a statement saying "Gloria Allred's statements to the press today pay no mind to the fact that Mr. Trump and the Miss Universe Organization made the fair and just decision in allowing Jenna to compete in the Miss Universe 2012 Canada pageant."

It also said it's evaluating its rules to ensure that type of issue does not occur again.

"There is no need to further `evaluate'," Allred responded late Tuesday. "The rule is blatantly discriminatory and it is time for Mr. Trump to say that he will get rid of the rule."

The rule requiring a contestant to be "naturally born female" appears to still be in effect in other countries around the world, Allred said.

[​IMG]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/04/03/Trump-says-transgender-hopeful-can-enter-pageant

2. pspr

pspr

NO! Say it isn't so. :mad:

3. It's ok to be a man, just don't be a Christian. Otherwise some hatemonger like Perez Hilton will blackball you.

4. Crispy

Crispy

Yup, when you decide to chop your genitals off you become a minority and victim apparently.

5. She looks pretty Max . . . . even has tits .

6. Im sure youd love to have a go at her, wouldnt you?

7. We should have some empathy for trannys and lady-boys. Life for them is harder.

I once sent an email to a friend asking "would you like to see a picture of a girl with a bigger dick than yours?"... he responded with an emphatic "NO!".

LOL!

8. I'm sorry but as long as there are distinction between the sexes in the contest ie men's vs women's a genetic test should be the criteria.

9. How on earth did you know the size of his dick!

10. Brass

Brass

What's most upsetting to Max is that he can't get a woman half as good-looking as Jenna.

#10     Apr 5, 2012