True or False?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by username, Jan 3, 2008.

Is the conspiracy described here real?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2008.
  1. Yes it is.

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. No it isn't.

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  3. Don't know.

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. username

username

2. RL8093

RL8093

.... and I thought I was paranoid..... :eek:

R

3. joemiami

joemiami Guest

This is PURE GARBAGE! Ive been with MB TRADING for over a yr...started with $75K...now has grown to over $420K in under 14 months with scalping..... manipulated by the big guys?......yeah ..RIGHT !!! This guy thought he knew how to run with the market. Go back to selling persian rugs buddy !!

4. rockonag

rockonag

I don't post much here, for reason. But the forex market is the purest free market ever established.

5. What an IDIOT...
    "...is exactly mirroring his own trades in the opposite direction up to his margin calls and then reverses again each time, as he is being personally targeted by the international bankers. So much so, that he has been able to predict the Forex market with certainty and continuously for 4 years according to his own positions/trades."

Why didn't he put on a 1 lot under his name, then since he knows with 100% surety, either call his buddy to take the other side with 5 lots, or have another account and trade that one against it?

6. OK, I figured it out...

"As a result, I did not make any profits overall in 4 years of DAILY Forex trading activity (not even a floating profit - not 1 cent) in ANY of my REAL MONEY accounts AT ANY POINT IN TIME, even though I have added money exponentially to all my 3 accounts over that same period of time. "

It's Alan Greenspan incognito! This guy is THE FED!

7. username

username

The only problem is that FACTS are REAL and they cannot be changed no matter how hard you try.

The relationship between his trades and the market is 100% from 2001 (his first trade) until 6/2006 (last post on Oanda) where there should be NONE.

The causality relationship is total between his trades and the Forex market's reaction (evidence given in the 4 attached charts) at:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world/peace/prweb449517.htm

8. doli

doli

Is there a secret 800 number or clandestine radio/tv station where I can find out this guy's trades as he makes them?

9. username

username

The only problem is that FACTS are REAL and they cannot be changed no matter how hard you try.

The relationship between his trades and the market is 100% from 2001 (his first trade) until 6/2006 (last post on Oanda) where there should be NONE.

The causality relationship is total between his trades and the Forex market's reaction (evidence given in the 4 attached charts) at:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world/peace/prweb449517.htm

#10     Jan 5, 2008