Trendpro Software not ACCURATE

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by KOLAS, Nov 2, 2009.

1. KOLAS

KOLAS

I recently bought trendpro software from Roy Kelly and found that it is not accurate at all. Even after I did some 'twicking' or adjustments, it was giving so many losing signals that I had to ask Roy Kelly for a refund within a week. This he declined. It was really unfortunate that the claims on the website that they stand by their words is totally untrue. They claim to have documented evidence that the software is good but my actual experience contradicts their claim.

The lesson for all traders is this - NEVER BUY A SOFTWARE THAT HAS NO REFUND POLICY OR THAT DOES NOT STATE CATEGORICALLY ITS REFUND POLICY.

2. Anyone else have any feedback on Roy Kelly's Cycle Identifier Indicator?

3. As a general rule, people who make money trading aren't selling software (or anything else). There may be exceptions to this rule, but they're far and few between. The vast majority of the time, when you see someone selling trading software they're selling something they can't make money with -- or they wouldn't be selling it.

4. ipolcat

ipolcat

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach" :D

5. The leasson for all newbies, never buy a SW that "promises" to turn you into a successful trader if you don't already know what you are doing.
    Only a jackass would pay $3000 for SW with no demo and no return policy.
    CAVEAT EMPTOR.

6. joe4422

joe4422

Why don't you just do a charge back?