Trading Tickers DVD by Tim Grittani (99$) huge discount

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dasr, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dasr

dasr

I'm selling Trading Tickers DVD for 99$. More info about the dvd here: http://profit.ly/store/info/270

In my opinion it's definitely the best dvd i watched. New one costs 1 797$

Send me a pm if interested.

beniy likes this.
  2. Is this a physical dvd or streaming?

3. dasr

dasr

*This purchase is for streaming access only. No physical product is shipped.

It's written in description on the site. I think it's better because i don't need to send anything physically and you can watch it immidiately that way. :) Guys please send me a pm(start private thread when you click on my nickname) because i wont check this thread that much as im checking my email.

Reason to sell: It's pricey AS HELL. I had to buy it because i wanted to watch it really bad, after watching i dont need it anymore and i want to sell it to someone for a good price because i know the reaction of most people when they saw the price tag. I had the same reaction :D haha. Too bad there wasn't noone who was selling the used one for better price in my case. :D

http://investimonials.com/top100/ Its nr.1 product on investimonials. I still do think this dvd is overpriced though... seriously 1800$ for a dvd... i think its like the most expensive dvd on that site... yeah the quality is on totally different level compared to other dvds but that fricking price! :D He should know before pricing the product that not everybody is making $200k a month as him. :D

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  4. dasr

dasr

I still havent sold the dvd, if someome is interested, pm me. I will give you proof that i have the dvd, making a deal with me is quick and i never scammed anyone(no reviews though, you have to trust me on this one).

I made this thread because before i bought it myself i was checking this section if someone is selling used and there was noone. I just had to buy it for that high price. I think i gave pretty significant discount for the next guy and instead of selling i received an accusation without any proof and god talk from some weirdo.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  5. I am interested in this course, how do I contact and pay, Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  6. Diego443

Diego443

Still available?

7. > This purchase is for streaming access only

You sure this "resale" is consistent with the vendor's terms of service?

8. Diego443

Diego443

Good point!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.