trading office in Westchester-Fairfield

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by cstu, Aug 1, 2013.

1. cstu

cstu

Anyone know of a space to lease (would love a share with another trader)in Westchester or lower Fairfield County?

2. Hi. I live in Ridgefield CT next to S Salem NY . Not currently looking for my own space since I trade from home BUT always on the lookout for a desk space to rent kinda situation. Our main street is gorgeous and have some small offices available and clustered around Main Street's restaurants/shops,etc.

This photo link shows a typical building on Main street-shops 1st floor, offices 2nd.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...8iEpld70LHNpM:;-euGXMDrI8qdlM;z8iEpld70LHNpM:

3. Have you looked at Regus office suites? They have spaces in West and Fairfield and if you can get one or 2 bodies to share the space, it becomes rather cost effective. Can even get day rates if you only want to occassionally want a place to work provided equipment is mobile. It's not for everyone, but have used it in the past and it offered a good alternative to working from home.

4. Schonfeld's Norwalk office is the place to be, provided you have the skill set. surf

5. cstu

cstu

What skill set do I need to lease office space from Schonfeld? Keep a neat desk, don't make too much noise?

I am looking for a well lit room/office nothing more.

6. Your ad is for a trading office. Not a room with lights--- I guess if you don't have the skill set, a room with lights rather than a trading office is where you go? May I suggest the local storage facility? They often rent small offices and you can bring your own lights.

7. cstu

cstu

I guess I am missing something here. I did not ask for a "trading office" (not even sure what that implies on this site), I asked for an office perhaps to share with someone involved in the markets.

I do not need capital, I do not really want to exchange ideas or idle chat, I do not want a PB relationship or any information services.

I want an office/desk....

Sorry to have upset you market Surfer but I did not think leasing a desk was part of the Schonfeld business model.

8. No offense man, but the title of your thread is "trading office".

No worries and good luck to you!

surf