Trading futures on windows phone

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by aex, Oct 7, 2016.

1. aex

aex

Any recommendations? Most brokers offer solutions for android and iOs but I don't know any for Windows phone.

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Bought a large screen windows phone years back real cheap, software is way to limited don't think its improved and its not going to as windows phones are being ditched.

Get a large Note 7 or atleast a 5.5inch phone which means Iphone plus aswell.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

4. birzos

birzos

You don't, you need to get yourself an iPhone or Android. Next, you only use it to monitor and execute a pre-planned close or exit, and rarely a pre-planned entry but that is very risky, anything else and you are the morsel for the day.

5. Tradovate

Tradovate Sponsor

Tradovate offers a web-based version (in addition to downloadable for Windows and Mac and mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices) that formats to your specific device.

We offer a free 14-day trial where you can try out the platform while trading in a risk-free simulated environment and here is the link to signup.

6. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Try the TT platform that Patrick suggested if you are looking for quality type of design and easy interface. The features they have added in terms of execution are unparalleled in the web space today, in my opinion. Trading Technologies X-Trader did more business than any other platform on the CME from what I have gathered. I am sure their web based execution and their native apps will surpass many who compete in this space due to execution and speed capabilities.

patrickrooney likes this.
  7. Tradovate

Tradovate Sponsor

We forgot to mention that you don't pay extra for your platform at Tradovate. There are no platform licensing fees, order routing fees, or mobile app fees and you get complete access to use Tradovate on any and all of your devices.

Many traders who do not like to pay extra for a platform have enjoyed this about Tradovate and found it to be a tremendous value.

8. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    patrickrooney likes this.
  9. Tradovate

Tradovate Sponsor

Tradovate has zero routing fees.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    #10     Oct 7, 2016