Trading floor in India

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by pcreddy, Dec 27, 2016.

1. pcreddy

pcreddy

Hi, I am from India. i have 3 years of trading experience on NASDAQ & NYSE. We are group of 3 traders . I Would like to start prop trading floor/franchise where we can trade on company name and also hire traders to trade .
    Is it easy to open a proprietary trading desk/company in India?
    What are the legal hurdles involved ?
    Do i need any kind of licence to start prop trading floor/franchise ?
    Does anybody have any suggestions on how it can be done

Would appreciate any suggestions
    Thanks in advance

shriforex likes this.
  2. wintergasp

wintergasp

Main question is how much capital do you have to allocate ?

3. Overnight

Overnight

Since you are from India, and wish to open a "prop-trading-floor/franchise" in India, why don't you ask India?

https://www.nseindia.com/global/content/regulations/regulations.htm

P.S. While you are at it, could you please tell your Indian friends to stop harassing the USA with bullshit-scam phone calls about how the IRS is suing people for no reason, and to send you our CC info to settle the matter out of court? That would be great. Kthanksbye!

kent and Zzzz1 like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

No need to like my post. This is classic Indian phishing for information, and for exploitation of unsuspecting peoples.

Check the template...Italics are mine...

"I Would like to start prop trading floor/franchise where we can trade on company name and..."

"Do i need any kind of licence to start prop trading floor/franchise ?

This is a bot from an Indian data center, culling keywords and phrases from around the world. Data mining? Indeed, but for a more sinister purpose I suspect. People should have figured this out by now, that this is what is going on.

Keep an eye out, for it's just getting worse and worse as the days pass.