Trading courses for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by enam100, Feb 27, 2007.

1. enam100

enam100

I have 2 complete futures trading courses for sale from 2 different vendors one is from Todd Mitchell the other one is from Bill Mccready, if anyone interested to purchase please email me at enam0924@bellsouth.net, I will provide you with more details.

2. Surdo

Surdo

I am sure the vendors have no problem with you RESELLING their copywritten material.

3. zdreg

zdreg

there is nothing to restrict the owner of a copy from reselling legitimately obtained copies of copyrighted works, provided that those copies were originally produced by or with the permission of the copyright holder. It is therefore legal, for example, to resell a copyrighted book or CD. In the United State it is known as the first sale doctrine.

4. Surdo

Surdo

Many software vendors sell you a NON TRANSFERABLE license.
    Perhaps instead of being a know-it-all, read the specific software license.

I have one such set of indicators that are not even transferable to another machine, I had to buy an additional site license to put them on my notebook.

Please DO NOT send me your usual obnoxious PM ZDREG!

5. zdreg

zdreg

there are questions as to the enforceability of the above mentioned agreements. furthermore there is nothing that prevents a vendor from using technology to prevent repeated use.

we are also talking about printed material
    and recordings not software.

6. enam100

enam100

Please note that the courses are not for sale anymore.