Tradier and StockCharts.com are teaming up!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tradier_Inc, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Tradier_Inc

Tradier_Inc Sponsor

CEO Chip Anderson and the StockCharts.com team are empowering investors with intuitive and advanced charting in this world of volatile markets.

[​IMG]

By- Dan Raju, CEO of Tradier

StockCharts is one of the most well-respected and innovative charting ecosystems on the market. I heard great things about StockCharts.com in the past, but when Tradier partnered with Chip Anderson and his team, I saw firsthand their passion to deliver the best trader experiences and tools. These folks have done an impressive job of combining detailed, useful charts with high quality education, data, and engagement.

Over the last two decades, StockCharts has built a substantial, loyal community by using technology to help investors visualize financial data and better analyze financial markets. Subscribers can monitor and manage their portfolios, find promising new stocks and funds to trade, and ultimately make more intelligent investment decisions. With over 1.6 million active monthly users around the world, StockCharts serves an ever-growing, ever-changing array of active traders and investors. I have personally seen this team continue to innovate and build great products over the last few months throughout the pandemic and hyper-volatile markets.

[​IMG]

We are thrilled to announce the integration of StockCharts.com with Tradier. With this integration, users can not only experience the great features of StockCharts, but also be able to trade with a simple click from within the application. This integration will also unlock commission-free trading in all US listed securities. Our partnership with StockCharts makes this offering a truly one-stop for traders. StockCharts.com subscribers can get great research, analysis, education, and fast execution bundled into one offering, creating tremendous value and cost savings for online investors.

The first wave of users will be receiving invitations this week, with more invitations to follow next week. If you want to receive an invitation, reach out to us at service@tradierbrokerage.com, and we’ll help you get set up.

andrenorman likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Best wishes for success! Stockcharts.com is by far the best online charts site, good news re your teaming up.

3. qlai

qlai

@Tradier_Inc, I looked through your website but couldn’t find specifics on the streaming market data api. Could you please provide link or specific contact that can answer technical questions?

Do you offer portfolio margin?

thanks

4. Tradier_Inc

Tradier_Inc Sponsor

5. Nicolem

Nicolem

StockCharts puts the industry's best technical tools and resources at your fingertips, a great platform to team up with.