TraderEX sockpuppets

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Sep 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

2. destriero

destriero

DeeGee, Science. Both will under 10 posts. Zero probability that it's not this dbag EX on a proxy. Google IP addresses to see if they come back as server farms.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I was perusing that thread and saw this nifty post:

you know what that means.....

4. destriero

destriero

1) He's Trump.

B) He's broke AF.

newwurldmn likes this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Ha.

6. destriero

destriero

Magna has confirmed that DeeGee and TraderEX were posting from the same IP address.

That is blatant shilling/spamming/multinick behavior. @DeeGee has been banned and @TraderEX gets off with a warning?!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

Ooooh, Sensei! How did you know that would happen?!

425E9DD9-10B5-4489-A2D4-73267E7EF020.png

TheBigShort likes this.
  8. This is why I am done posting at this site....i was kicked off PhuckerEX thread and he is talking to himself in a room with 2 computers.

destriero likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

Suffering is a good judge of character... and as a trader? Low volatility! Passbook savings!

3A662517-330A-45CE-99FA-15EC54BD7286.png

10. TraderEX

TraderEX

please keep your word sir. others have stated this but are not able to honor word. Ironically, all those names respond when you do. Do you prescribed to the theory that "Birds of a feather, flock together".
    Viejo-

Does a coward type Phucker to bypass being detected by computer, thereby not exposing himself to possible penalties here at ET or is it that you cannot spell in English? Ask the puppet master before answering.

#10     Sep 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.