Trademaven? Avoid At All Cost!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by trendman, Feb 10, 2006.

1. trendman

trendman

I HAVE USED THIS PLATFORM GOING ON 8 MONTHS AND I'M DONE WITH IT. i HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON AND TRADEMAVEN CAN'T GIVE ME ANY ANSWERS. i LOSE CONNECTION AT LEAST 2 TIMES A DAY ON AVG FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. THATS A JOKE. ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THESE ISSUES? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DID SINCE THE MERGER BUT THE PRODUCT HAS GONE TO SHIT. i HAVE A FEW NEW DEMOS NOW I'M WORKING ON AND I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT THERE IS MUCH BETTER STUFF OUT THERE THAN THIS PIECE OF CRAP. I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. I SUGGEST YOU AVOID THIS PLATFORMS AT ALL COST

2. Choad

Choad

3. I know.. the new TradeMaven SUCKS.. what else platforms have you found to be better?

4. trendman

trendman

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS T4. ITS AN XTRADER KNOCK OFF, VERY SIMILAR. DATA IS EXCELLENT AND THE PROGRAM IS VERY CUSTOMIZABLE. IT COST A COUPLE OF MORE BUCKS BUT NOW I SEE WHY PEOPLE PAY A FEW EXTRA BUCKS FOR THESE PREMIUM PLATFORMS. IT COSTS $1.00 PER ROUND TURN UP TO 500 CONTRACTS SO ITS CAPPED AT $500 PER MONTH

5. volente_00

volente_00

The platform is good, and I had only a few problems on PATS system, but the problem is the transact data feed that they now use.

6. Truff

Truff

I DISAGREE. THE PATS HAS ALWAYS BEEN UNRELIABLE AND THE TRANSACT WAS VERY GOOD. RECENTLY THE PROBLEMS HAVE OCCURED ON BOTH DATA FEEDS WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE SOFTWARE HAS PROBLEMS.

7. Hello:

I don't use TM myself, but several in my old office did (and still do) and have no prob. Also I know of several traders in the UK who use it and report no probs.

Steve

8. I consistently had problem with TradeMaven, and I even had a broker running interference for me, but it just didn't work out.

Their chart setups were very unstable, and after a while it was a pain in the @$$ to even have to deal with the software.

So I went over to Ninja and I haven't looked back.

Good luck and good trading,

Jimmy

9. Please all ET readers, search for old posts about the T4 and you will discover who is behind this new guy...for me it's the same broker you read a couple of posts below...:p

10. Xenia

Xenia

Let´s use T4 ! Where do I get T4 ? :p

#10     Feb 11, 2006