Tradeideas scanner

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by napolean, Apr 8, 2021.

1. napolean

napolean

Can any current subscriber share if Tradeideas can scan for stocks that are near HOD? I'm interested to subscribe if it can be done.

2. jnbadger

jnbadger

Absolutely. You can sort by position in range. You can use anywhere from position in 5 minute range, today's range, yesterdays range, yearly range, lifetime range, and many more. I've been using TI for many years.

3. napolean

napolean

Is it possible to add news to it? Like filtering out stocks with HOD that are supported by news only.

4. jnbadger

jnbadger

Not really. You can right click on a stock in a scanner window and bring up news, but there aren't any news filters. But in my experience, if a stock is strong relative to the market, it's most likely going to have news on it anyway.

napolean likes this.
  5. Of course, it can. In fact, it is the best cloud-based AI stock market analysis software that I have used so far.

6. Yes. You can go for the subscription.

7. All I know is that position can be sorted in range but you may not be able to add news to it. Try clicking on the stock in the scanner to see the news if it works. I am not sure about any such filters.