TradeIdeas - Holly Artificial Intelligence Engine

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by remoteControl, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Total Scam! Don't buy.

It makes absolutely ridiculous claims as to potential executions. I've received an admission from the company that they don't "claim" to execute, they are just "alert suggestions."

Thanks for nothing! I suggest everybody reading this post also get out of their long trades at higher prices than are possible in the real world.

Proof available upon request.

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Holly AI got to love the nod to Red Dwarf!!

fan27 likes this.
  3. Scam!!! Nice out in AMC it claims, at a price that never happened, and is now above the ask.

• AMC.jpg
      AMC.jpg
      File size:
      229.9 KB
      Views:
  4. So here is the deal with their claim of 50%+ returns on Holly: I can see EVERY execution they "suggest" is on the favorable side of the spread, with complete disregard for liquidity etc. If even ONE share trades at the bid on a stock with a wide spread, they will claim they are in from that price.

For suckers only.

777 likes this.
  5. Always suspicious of tradeideas, as they priced their wares for suckers only.

The basic alert system isn't bad.

6. I will concede the alert system appears pretty good. But seeing how half their business model is devoted to fooling unsuspecting newbies, I'll choose to find a more reputable company.

7. Probably because alerts, even good ones, doesn't guarantee a winning game. So they get limited biz

8. jordi-pt

jordi-pt

The AI Holy is just an extension of the original TI, it will show you alerts based on their filters. It's like a demonstration of what the software is capable of. Yes the return of this AI would be much worst in the real world because of liquidity and execution, who knows how it would perform. That being said, if you are interested in developing and backtesting an automated strategy based on your own filters, this is a great tool.

9. Not true, it's a worthless tool, misleading and false advertising and fraudulent. I defy anyone to make consistent money with their AI. Take a look at my screenshot, they are claiming 100% impossible fills.

Anyway, I've reported them to the SEC, which is investigating.