Trade for less with X_Trader at Global Futures Exchange & Trading Company

Discussion in 'Events' started by XT_Broker, Jan 24, 2006.

1. XT_Broker

XT_Broker Global Futures

Why pay more for X_Trader?

Trade for less at Global Futures Exchange & Trading Company

We will beat any advertised commission rate on X-Trader or we will give you 200 free electronic contracts.

Please give me a call to find out more.

Toll free: 877-367-3177 (US) 818-728-0415 (Int'l) Ask for Michelle (ext. 142) or Kevin (ext.130)

www.globalfutures.com

Kind Regards,

Kevin Lam
    Futures & Forex Broker
    KLam@GlobalFutures.com
    1-866-758-3015 Toll Free
    1-818-530-0953 Int’l
    Claim Your Referral Fee. Ask me how. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Ask about our Foreign Broker program

2. saico

saico

Hello Kevin,

I heard TT's data gateway does now also support N. Trader. Is that offer already available at Global? If yes, how much does it cost? Much thanks in advance!

Regards
    Saico

3. Xenia

Xenia

No response from GF means YES or NO ?

4. XT_Broker

XT_Broker Global Futures

Hello Saico,

We currently do not offer the TT gateway via NT but we will keep you posted on new developments.

Regards,
    Kevin Lam
    klam@gfetc.com
    Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co.

5. saico

saico

Thanks Kevin!

Saico

6. romik

romik

but would that offer stand indefinitely or will you raise it after a while u get the new client? that's the main issue here. Is that a temporary "special offer"?

7. You posted this online, so I'll give you my rates online:

I have choice of:

1) No platform fee $4.75/emini.

2) $650 platform fee $3.00 / emini. (1 exchange at any time. if you want 2 exchanges simultaneuously, add $250)

Minimal margins.

No monthly minimum trades etc.

Can you beat it?

8. because I think your "200 free contracts" offer is completely bogus. Do you think anyone will sign up with your firm for 200 rt, and then have to pay higher prices after that?

Or should I sign up for 200 rt and then close my account?

Would anyone go to the bother?

9. XT_Broker

XT_Broker Global Futures

but would that offer stand indefinitely or will you raise it after a while u get the new client? that's the main issue here. Is that a temporary "special offer"?

Hello Romik,

As you can see these are published rates and once you sign up these rates basically locked in so any concerns regarding raising rates are unfounded as this is not a "special offer". Please give me a call at 877-367-3177 or e-mail at klam@gfetc.com to learn more.

Regards,
    Kevin Lam

10. XT_Broker

XT_Broker Global Futures

You posted this online, so I'll give you my rates online:

I have choice of:
    1) No platform fee $4.75/emini.
    2) $650 platform fee $3.00 / emini. (1 exchange at any time. if you want 2 exchanges simultaneuously, add $250)
    Minimal margins.
    No monthly minimum trades etc.

Can you beat it?
    because I think your "200 free contracts" offer is completely bogus. Do you think anyone will sign up with your firm for 200 rt, and then have to pay higher prices after that?
    Or should I sign up for 200 rt and then close my account?
    Would anyone go to the bother?

Hofferino,

We can offer you rate 1 so not a problem there. As for rate option 2 you say $3.00/emini. Now are you referring to $3.75 because on your website (Velocity) thats where the rates start at.

Minimal margins? Check.

No monthly minimum trades? Check.

Again we can beat any advertised commission rate. Simply provide us with a statement of your current brokerage. We don't raise rates unless the customer authorizes us to do so don't expect a rug to be pulled under you or any sort of gimmick like that. Our customer service is absolutely outstanding. Simply head over here and see what our customers have to say: http://www.globalfutures.com/main/testimonials.html

So give me a call at 877-367-3177 and internationally at 1-818-728-0415 extension 130 so we can get you started on your account application.

Have a terrific day,
    Kevin

#10     Mar 21, 2006