Top scam vendor-member on ET?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderob, May 15, 2016.

who is your pick for best scammer ever among ET members?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2016.
  1. wrbtrader

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. another member (please say who it be).

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. wrbtrader is no scammer: he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. I know this fo a fact

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Franz shoar

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. wrbtrader is no scammer. I don't know if he really trades but I believe he is honest.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderob

traderob

who is it?

2. traderob

traderob

I posted this link on another thread http://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/the-strategy-lab

One poster took exception to the review saying that there were no calls and stated that:

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...ding-24-years-old.298510/page-26#post-4282294

""you can very clearly see how each entry and exit does actually happen within 20-30 seconds of where price actually was at the time."""

I wonder if the poster realises that 20 -30 seconds in futures like the TF is a rather long time ? It is quite long enough to see what direction a momentum trade went and give hindsight calls.

3. Nereto

Nereto

traderob likes this.
  4. Levels

Levels

Wow.. just wow.

Listen, I'm all for constructive discussion, and we all know that there are plenty of scammers out there so you absolutely have to do your homework, but you clearly have an agenda.

Perhaps you can state what your agenda is? The only reason why I am even bothering to reply is because you have a long posting history and so I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt by at least being open to what your objections are if you can state them. Don't post links to what others have said, please share in your own words where your issues lie.

In reference to the delay, I think this is absolutely acceptable. If you were at all familiar with his logs, you would see that he isn't even trading TF but ES futures now. And if you actually cared to do any homework, you would see that his entries aren't even all that great sometimes, according to me and based on what I see of course, but not according to him since he is clearly the one making those entries.

The reason why I don't think they are the best entries is because sometimes he is going short right into support, or going long right into resistance. Once again though, if you were familiar with the logs, you would come to understand why he does what he does.

If you also cared enough to look up some trades, you would see that if the trades were hindsight, he wouldn't be getting out just before the trade takes off as is sometimes the case. In fact, by plotting all the trades yourself, you clearly see these are trades that are entered and exited without knowing what will happen next.

I am familiar with many members who try to teach here at ET (keep in mind that until you brought this up, he was in no way making anything that he does be known to the ET community), and there is simply no better transparent record available anywhere of real live trading.

So @traderob , what is your agenda if I may ask?

metotron and i am nobody like this.
  5. Levels

Levels

No offense but I can see why you're a little bitter given that you're trying to unload your Timothy Sykes trading newsletter that goes till the end of 2016 and yet you want to unload it to the next sucker already.

But the fact that you had no idea who wrbtrader was at the very least shows that he is no way marketing anything here at ET.

6. Nereto

Nereto

Why are you posting from a different account wrbtrader?

7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Actually its 2 - 4 seconds but the past 6 months its approximately 3.2 seconds on average it takes me view the confirmation and then post it via the auto script. I've measure the times of others on the auto script, they're between 5.8 - 7.2 seconds (still good).

Anything over 10 seconds, I'll recommend to the person to use the auto script instead of manually.

The 20 - 30 seconds involves when someone illegally attempts to mimic (piggy back) my trades without my permission and I've banned many for doing such without warning when I catch them doing it. It takes someone about 20 - 30 seconds to see my trades from among the trades/commentaries by others and then react to my trades when they attempt to mimic my trades.

Some of those banned for trying to mimic me without my permission...some have vowed that I will "regret it".

Thus, the poster made a mistake and was talking about how long it takes others to mimic. Also, I gave more detailed info in another thrread not trading related about how long it takes the human brain to react to short term decisions decisions while under pressure to make a fast decision. Research done by top behavior finance folks...same thing...results show 20 - 30 seconds and I think I was the first to discuss such here about the human brain reaction skills to "visual" content. Its even a little faster with "audio" content.

Please ask Baron to confirm that Levels and I not the same person...

My last post in this thread considering surf is involved (as usual) and I'll let Baron do the rest. Good luck.

P.S. There is a 18 second delay on one of the Freenode IRC servers in Europe but I've never used it.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    slugar, dartmus and Zr1Trader like this.
  8. I think it is not good to post realtime trades. The bashers will always find an explanation why you are fake or a scammer.
    They also change their story depending on the situation and the point they try to make.

A perfect example of this:
    I once wrote that my system is limited by the volume of the ES. Bashers said that it is perfectly possible to get fills on big orders at the price you wish as prices jump up and down and after my signal the price would most of the time still go to better levels before taking off. So I could perfectly have good, or even better, fills on big orders.
    Now I read that 20-30 seconds is a lot of time, insinuating that in this period prices take off. Which is completely opposite to the previous remark. I am busy much longer than 20-30 seconds with my OWN orders, so why bother about others? I can never post realtime signals within 20-30 seconds without putting my own trades at risk, I might make costly mistakes.
    If I could get good fills on big orders because prices don't take off immediatelly, then the 20-30 seconds have no influence on the trades that are posted.
    Bashers adapt their logic depending on the result they want to reach.

Traderob, do you "rob trades" on signals from realtime posters? You sound like frustrated that for some reason it is not working anymore for you. Did wbrtrader block you in some way from stealing his signals and do you want to take revenge? Just a thought. On internet you never know who has which agenda.

And in anticipation of your reaction: I am NOT Levels, nor Wrbtrader.
    But I will probably also be a scammer or vendor.

dartmus likes this.
  9. traderob

traderob

Ok on his homepage he mentioned TF , es and several others.

ok I can find much better . At the same site as his review you can find this guy who every day posts his actual profit and loss and each trade from his tradestation real account: http://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/watchhimtrade-com/
    I was in his room and every trade is called in real time by voice, no 30 sec, 20 sec, 3 second delay. you can also see his charts and the order entries and exits.
    of course he doesn't make $160,000 a month, unlike wrbtrader:

from thestrategylab homepage:
    "Year 2016 Performance
    @ $163,125.00
    (as of Friday January 29th)
    Profitable Days 19 Losing Days 0
    None Trading Days 2 "

Look through my posts. I like to bring the attention of ET readers to such famous scammers as John Novak of nexgen (that was in 2007). Or the collusion between Stocks and commodities magazine and RSofHouston.
    It's a public service. Now can i ask if you have an agenda? Are one of his affiliates? see the homepage: http://www.thestrategylab.com/

Recommend other traders and you'll earn 10% to 25% and free access to our trade strategies when they purchase our trade methods @Referral Program. Traders in our referral program are earning about $165 per month via recommending TheStrategyLab.com to a few traders each month

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  10. traderob

traderob

Ok do you have a website that sells signals/trading manuals/?
    wrbtrader uses Elitetrader as one of his ways to pull in his customers.
    http://www.thestrategylab.com/FAQs.htm

the user name at the following locations...trader talk that will give you a good indication of our professionalism, communication skills, trading tips and ability to understand problems along with providing resolution for anything related to trading.

(you may have to join the following resources to access our archived trader talk discussions)

[​IMG]@wrbtrader via StockTwits

[​IMG]@wrbtrader via Twitter

[​IMG]@wrbtrader via Traderslaboratory.com

[​IMG]@wrbtrader via EliteTrader.com

[​IMG]@wrbtrader via BabyPips.com (old)

[​IMG]@NihabaAshi via EliteTrader.com (old user name)

#10     May 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.