Top IRS official will invoke the 5th amendment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 21, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Good point.

#21     May 22, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Lerner should be fired immediately by Obama. The agency exists under authority from Congress and must answer questions about it's operation from members of Congress. Failure to do so by an IRS employee called before Congress should result in immediate termination.

#22     May 22, 2013
  3. I probably could of been, there are a hell of lot of laws on the books. I used to party my ass off when I was yonger and I think a third dwi is a felony and I've driven home from the bar after drinking more than three times. I've never gotten a dwi but technically I guess I was a potential felon. When I was young I smoked some weed a few times, I don't know but in Texas at the time it could of been a felony. There is probably shit we've all done where if the authorties wanted to they could nail our ass to the wall. Just think of the possibilities with the IRS laws, if you're more than just an employee it's almost certain a guys made mistakes on his taxes, criminal??? it's up to how much of a bad ass the IRS wants to be.

#23     May 22, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

You just described probably 90% or more of the posters here including myself. :D

P.S. I didn't correct your spelling errors. You should have taken my earlier advice.

#24     May 22, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You operate with faulty logic IQ-47. I guess that is why you are a liberal.

Next time your boss (assuming you even have a job) asks you a question, tell him you refuse to answer citing the 5th amendment against self incrimination.

Let's see how quickly you get fired. LOL

#25     May 22, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We know, Katy Perry boy. That's why we get a laugh every time one of you yambags says "most transparent administration ever" or something to that effect.

#26     May 22, 2013
  7. weapons

known state sponsor of terrorism.

Did you have an issue with that?

#27     May 22, 2013
  8. Ask Luke about dwi, he knows allll about that.

#28     May 22, 2013
  9. I was only aware of real people being able to invoke 5th Amendment rights.

Since when do entities gain such rights?

Otherwise every wrong doing corporation, board, executives would invoke the 5th in every proceeding and the legal justice system would have its legs cut off on top of already being paralyzed.

If she is invoking 5th amendment rights in her personal capacity than she should immediately be fired and let her pay the millions of dollars in lawyer fees out of pocket to defend her position.

Than congress should roll call each person down the chain of command until some IRS schmuck talks. Immediately fire anyone that invokes their 5th amendment rights. Sue them personally for breach of fiduciary duty and bankrupt them through litigation... show them the same mercy they show the worst tax scoffs.

#29     May 22, 2013
  10. jem

jem

you know she is protecting the white house.
    you know this was all part of the campaign strategy to suprress the Republican vote and it worked.

I would bring in axelrod... make take the 5th then tell him life pounding rocks or he rolls.

Axelrod is seems young enough and smart enough to roll.

If the republicans and the patriotic dems have half a brian... they don't stop til they get to the top.

#30     May 22, 2013