Too Much Endurance Exercise For Too Long Can Kill You

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Frederick Foresight, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

3. I agree emphatically. Early onset of Afib among endurance athletes is much more common than you think. Diet also plays a major role. Many athletes are nutrient deficient, especially amateurs and your average gym rat.

4. You should write a book. Oh, wait, you just did.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hahhahhahahahahhahhhahahahhahahahahah
    If you are implying that I'm Surf....
    .........you need to lay down that glass dick you're smoking cause that stuff will supersede genetics. Stay organic bro.

PennySnatch likes this.
  6. Stop inhaling. that's not what I meant.

You wrote a nonsensical, self-contained, all-inclusive post. A veritable book, published right here in this thread.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Its non-fiction though.
    Genetics are where its at brother.
    That being said... you should worry less about this thread here and short this bounce on CAT.... because the bounce is yesterday's short traders taking a quick profit.
    You can go buy a jar of vitamins with your gains and thank Zandy later. ;)
    $94.40 as I type.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  8. So are you going to just go full potato on the couch, or will you play the hand you were dealt in the best and most informed way that you can?

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

We're not talking about me Freddie..... (my book) is based on proven facts.

10. traderob

traderob

I do sometimes wonder about this. a couple of years ago I was really hitting the endurance- even more than my hard swimming regime. Staying at a hotel in Thailand I was racing my 22 year old son up the 40 levels - 10 times up and down, twice day, for a week
    Felt so fit.
    But back home I started getting irregular beats after that during hard running, and it took 6 months, during which I kept my max to 170 beats, before it was back to normal.

#10     Mar 6, 2017