Tons of computer stuff cheap/free (NYC LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WinstonTJ, Oct 27, 2010.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Hey look! It's surf's new alias! What's that? A dozen in the past month?

If you are actually eating at a place called "Boulad", then it just goes to show what an inbred moron you are.

Learn how to Google next time.

#11     Nov 10, 2010
  2. Good catch on the typo, it's hard to see the screen on the beach.

I'll ask surfer for a few photos.

#12     Nov 10, 2010
  3. It is truly a shame to see someone like surf stoop to website stalking. I know if I laughed at the post he would rear his head. He doesn't disappoint.

Something else I will never understand is his narcissistic attitude of "see what I have . . . see where I am . . . see what I'm doing", like the rest of us in the real world are poor ignorant piss ants, how pathetic.

He holds the record for crashing a site he is truly not welcome in but like Nancy Pelosi . . . just doesn't get it.

Seeing from his response to bpcnabe's post, now he is back talking to himself, once again.

#13     Nov 10, 2010
  4. I'll be certain to pass along your sentiments.

But I don't think surf cares about anonymous message board flamers.

Regardless, I do find it intriguing the way every thread on elite eventually becomes a surf flame.

#14     Nov 10, 2010
  5. Bye Bye

#15     Nov 10, 2010
  6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

"A" is no where near the "O", you dolt.

Seriously, surf, why do you keep coming back to a forum where you are not wanted and continually get banned? If life is so good on the beach, as you claim, why are you here?

More likely, everything you spew is a lie.

#16     Nov 11, 2010
  7. Hylifejoker was banned . . . give surf a few minutes and he'll be back regurgitating some bull$hit or another.

#17     Nov 11, 2010
  8. Most of the stuff I have left is actually worth something so it would not be free. its pretty hard to list out so I'll make a few random posts in the future when I need to get rid of more stuff.

Till then - yes everything is gone and all to ET members.

#18     Nov 13, 2010
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

When are the mods going to crack down and stop surf from creating new handles?

#19     Nov 13, 2010
  10. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You are banned, that's why.

#20     Nov 13, 2010