Tom Petty

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by speedo, Oct 2, 2017.

1. speedo

speedo

Tom Petty has reportedly been taken off life support after cardiac arrest. Yahoo had the update re life support and then retracted. We do know he was in cardiac arrest and not breathing.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Damn shame...

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

My god... he's dead.

4. jem

jem

1 minute ago... maybe not..

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...life-career-music-heartbreakers-a7979696.html

The singer-songwriter was reportedly rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica hospital on Monday after being found unconscious in his Malibu home.

According to an initial LAPD source via CBS News and Variety, he was taken off life support soon after.

Yet later tweets from CBS and the LAPD claim that the department has “no information about the passing of singer Tom Petty” and any information has been “inadvertently provided”, with both apologisng.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

There will apparently be an inquiry into his passing now.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

In the future, all dead artists can tour as holograms. ABBA members aren't even dead and they plan to tour this way, being at home while a live band is playing with their holograms. The future has arrived...

7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I am not sure how I feel about that idea. It seems, I don't know what word to pick, unreal? Creepy?