to T_Geithner, Bearice and all the other idiots!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munnyhunny, Mar 12, 2011.

1. TELL US ALL HOW YOU JUSTIFY THIS.
    HOW YOUR ENLIGHTENED LEFTISTS COMMENTS JUSTIFY THIS.
    HOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE "PALESTINIANS" ARE WORSE THAN WILD ANIMALS.

http://cifwatch.com/tag/rafah/

2. Bearice is not a Leftist , neither is he your idiot.

3. He might not be a leftist but obviously you haven't read his posts, as he is Anti-Israel.
    Correct: he is not my idiot, he is his own idiot. Apparently you are as well.

4. munnyhunny, why doesn't Israel, Palestine, Iran finish their problems once and for all. The whole world is fed-up/tired with these daily problems. Go for it. What are they waiting for?

5. My sincere message to world people:

If you know somebody will definately/seriously kill you then you should kill this somebody before this somebody kills you. This is nature's rule of survival. Nothing wrong with it.

If somebody is destroying your life then destroy their life before hand (pre-emptive strike)

6. 1) WE DIDN'T TAKE THE LAND, IT IS OURS TO BEGIN WITH, SIX TIMES THE ARABS HAVE TRIED TO (UNSUCCESSFULLY) CHANGE THAT
    2) I WON'T LOWER MYSELF TO POSTING PICTURES OF THE HORRENDOUS RESULTS OF PALESTINIAN TERROR ATTACKS
    3) THE PICTURES YOU POSTED OF THE FATHER AND SON "CAUGHT IN A CROSSFIRE" WERE PROVEN AS FORGERIES ABOUT THREE WEEKS AFTER THE EVENT YOU IGNORAMUS
    4) DO YOU ACTUALLY CORRELATE A MISDIRECTED ARTILLERY SHELL WITH THE COLDBLOODED MURDER OF A FAMILY?!
    5) ONLY SOMEONE HEINOUS AND EVIL (SUCH AS YOURSELF) COULD ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY THE SLAUGHTER OF CHILDREN WHILE ASLEEP IN THEIR HOME

7. My sincere message to you:
    Your post is self evident and has nothing to do with people like you writing unjustified criticism of Israel which in turn encourages terrorists to come out of their holes.
    You ENCOURAGE them with YOUR words.

8. YOU ARE A LIEING PIECE OF SHIT, RETARDED, AND AN IMBECILE.
    THE SOURCE FOR THAT MAP IS AS JEW HATING AS YOURSELF.
    ISRAEL WAS <b>NEVER</b> CONTROLLED AND NEVER HAD A MAJORITY OF "PALESTINIANS".
    THE UN PROVIDED A PARTITION PLAN WHICH THE JEWS ACCEPTED BUT THE ARABS REJECTED AND LAUNCHED THE FIRST OF MANY WARS.
    ALL INCREASES IN ISRAEL LAND WERE AS A RESULT OF WARS THE ARABS LAUNCHED. SHOULD THE US RETURN NEW MEXICO, TEXAS, ARIZONA, ET AL TO MEXICO? HOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY TO THE INDIANS. THE US TOOK THOSE LANDS THROUGH CONQUEST. ISRAEL WON THOSE LANDS IN WAR WHICH WAS FORCED ON US.
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR HOUSE TO THE FIRST NATION.
    WHERE IS ALL YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS WHERE THERE ARE REAL HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES? SAUDI ARABIA, LIBYA, CHINA, IRAN. YOU ARE HIDING IN YOUR ANTI SEMITISM BUT IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T LOVE PALESTINIANS YOU JUST HATE JEWS.

9. As I said you are a SICK SICK bastard.
    You are probably inbred and probably screwed your mother as well.
    Only someone totally demented could post those pictures and still ignore all the atrocities the Palestinians have committed.
    And thank you for proving that you really do hate Jews indiscriminately. You show everyone that everything you say is motivated by hate and not truth.
    As I said you are a SICK SICK bastard.
    You are probably inbred and probably screwed your mother as well.
    Only someone totally demented could post those pictures and still ignore all the atrocities the Palestinians have committed.
    And thank you for proving that you really do hate Jews indiscriminately. You show everyone that everything you say is motivated by hate and not truth.
    Rot in hell.
    p.s. that cartoon is a sarcastic look at the "blood libels" that Jews have been accused of for centuries.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

#10     Mar 13, 2011