Title Trading(hlv) Or Ggmi In Montreal

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by RICKTHESTICK, May 30, 2006.

1. hi i am from montreal looking to trade stock remote( i am currently trading prop futures but can afford to trade stocks at the same time). Anyfeedback on GGMI or questtrade would be appreciate (you can PM me)
    thanks

2. hi there
    which firm are you trading with ?

3. sowsaw

sowsaw

Anyfeedback on GGMI or questtrade would be appreciate
    ========================================

GMMI has a history of not returning deposits to traders as well as not being an above board firm to deal with.

Questtrade is a registered broker dealer in canada your money is safe and they are honest the use CyberTrader as their platfrom
    hands down go with quest Trade.

Stay away from GMMI this is a small and sleezy out fit where at one point u will have trouble with money .

sowsaw

4. If u are trading prop at future why do u even want to get in to stock
    U can make good money in future if you are a good trader
    And since u r doing prop futures how much did u deposit with them are u paying a desk fess -?\
    How does the pay out work

5. Thanks for the feedback sowsaw

6. I USUALLY TRADE 4 OR 5 TIMES A DAY IN THE ES ( I ALWAYS HAVE AN EYE ON MY QUOTES, MY STOP AND TARGET ARE PRE-DETERMINED MOST OF THE TIME ).HENCE I HAVE TIME TO PUT STOCKS ON ONE OF MY SCREENS FOR EXTRA INCOME.

I pay a desk fee, i did not put no money down and thats all i will tell you on a internet chat room .

7. well glad to hear that
    The reason i was asking you cause i had got a offer and i thought the desk fess the guy was asking was way to high $$$
    Anyway it is not an bad idea to put 5 k down and get 100K buying power and since u already watching th market u could make a couple of trade,s here and there on the qqq intc or what ever u follow
    I have no idea about the Ggmi firm
    HLV u can make a search on et and u will see a lot of pll complaining about not getting their check on time etc etc etc
    Any way good luck in trading Equities:D

8. Thanks for the info ksonsinc. I know they are a couple of prop future firms ( saxon and cft) in montreal. I don't know if they are Arcades ( need to put money down) or actual prop but you should give them a call ( don't know about their cut and their desk fee either... would imagine 50-50 for no money down and 80-20 with a bit of cash down plus around 1000$ a month for desk fees ).

9. Just as a little tid bit of information, title trading has nothing to do with hlv and are not affiliated in any way.

10. newguy1

newguy1

rick.

so your futures prop will let you trade equities as well? Do they take a cut of that, or can you just keep a prop equities account open with another firm? (in other words, are they leveraging you for your equities trades?)

#10     Jun 17, 2006