Timmay Gets Bitch Slapped

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cstfx, Sep 21, 2007.

1. This drama is right up there with the "BnB Story". And funny as HELL! I luv ET. (The "My friends bought new dresses" line is a f*cking classic!)

It also seems like the Trader Monthly slam sounds just like what some ETers have been layin' on ol' Timmay.

Ya don't suppose some here filled in TM on Li'l Tim's failures? Nahhhh... :D

#21     Sep 21, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Tim is just an egomaniac...likes to spin things his way ...not the worst kind of person.

The clown from FIG is a grade one a-hole...an outright liar....much worse.

#22     Sep 21, 2007
  3. eigenvalues

#23     Sep 21, 2007
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, the problem is, that he isn't. Even according to him, he is too busy making apperances, writting books and posting here.

But good show, I love ET! :)

P.S.: My fav line: "I invited 2 female friends who went out and bought new dresses for this event. I don't know how to explain it to them that I can't attend with them."

Tim should have said: I am bringing 2 extremely hot girls in scampy dresses, and I am sure they will provide plenty of picture taking opportunities....

#24     Sep 21, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Too funny.

#25     Sep 21, 2007
  6. Well, there is variance in his recent returns, so he must be holding something other than cash. My point being the the guy who worked at FIG was fired BEFORE they interviewed him and was never a trader.

#26     Sep 21, 2007

7. TM reads ET religiously.

surf:D :eek: :D

#27     Sep 21, 2007
  8. In that case: Magnus, you're an insufferable douche. Let's check their batting average. They put one of Rottman's $40k a year clerks on 30/30, as well as an unemployed execution slave that wrote his own copy.

#28     Sep 21, 2007
  9. cstfx

cstfx

At which point TM's response would be "OK then, the girls can come. Not You"

#29     Sep 21, 2007
  10. jtnet

jtnet

yeah but you guys are forgetting, hes still #1 ranked short biased fund, duhhhhhhh guys

just go back to the old saying if they are saying once he makes money hes back in,

"money talks, bullsh*t walks!"

#30     Sep 21, 2007