Time to tally up the bets!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Good deal, Mav. A friend and I were on the Mile just the other day. Next time I am up, for more than one day, I will PM you.

#21     Nov 5, 2012
  2. i think we need to get our last words out before, pm them after if u want. Lucrum didn't get to come on and say "goodbye" (lol) when he lost to AK. c'mon this is sposed to be hard time. :D

Also, i don't know max personally but i have read enough of his posts and seen the pnl that he posted that i think i have an idea of what he's doing. i would bet on him if you two were to compete.. in fact, i WILL bet on him $$$ if you compete.

#22     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Yeah I'm fukking around with Max. He is prolly better than me. These are my last words then. I will have been a great pleasure slinging mud with all of you down here in the basement. All of you are principled individuals. And that is one reason the P&R section here at ET is my favorite place. I may not agree with most of you righties here, but you stick to your guns.

#23     Nov 5, 2012
  4. if i lose, which imo is just a coin flip at this point, you won't hear from me until next year. My posts should be easy to spot.

#24     Nov 5, 2012
  5. That has to be a consensus. I did actually miss our favorite redneck, I have to admit.

#25     Nov 5, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL Because...you say so? Aren't you also the same guy who claimed to have taken flying lessons? AND you were thinking of buying a Cirrus? AND you were going to join the national guard for extra income? AND you claim to have the holy grail AND you make money on every single trade? LOL When it comes to trading you are a laughing stock, and you don't even know it. Have you EVER posted a single blotter or screen shot to prove you even trade?
    Just can't man up and admit you're a liar huh? Here, maybe this will help.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249002&perpage=10&pagenumber=7

#26     Nov 5, 2012
  7. ok so ban starts on concession then?

And if you actually don't come back then even though i disagree with.. well everything you say, the board won't be as entertaining. i mean its not like you're brass. haha.

#27     Nov 5, 2012
  8. On here I think I only have $200 to the charity of the other person's choice, Jem, or an agreed upon charity. There may be something else, can't recall for sure. I have a bunch around the web and in real life.

#28     Nov 5, 2012

9. Luke, you have been here a over a decade, you have no system, and worse you have no idea how to build a system. So, stay down here in the basement and rail at liberals, we control everything that matters. And on Wednesday morning you too can be howling about expatriation and sheeple and civil wars.:D :D :D

#29     Nov 5, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

So since you have come to the conclusion that you are a better trader than me, would you like to explain the reason why you live in a dingy apartment, and work the graveyard shift as a nurse, where as I own a house in both Canada, and the U.S. with less than 200k mortgage between the 2, and i trade full time for a living?

Would you like to explain why you trade the forex minis, and have no funding for your account, but i float anywhere between 100 and 300k in mine, and my firm allows me to hold up to 10 million dollars in equity positions intraday?

#30     Nov 5, 2012