Time to tally up the bets!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Are you a millionaire yet? How was trading this week for you?

#11     Nov 5, 2012
  2. Hmmm, is this an attempt to deflect? The gauntlet thrown was that I am a better trader than YOU, not my net worth.

#12     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I have a bet with AK47 that if Obama doesnt win by more than 5 points (4.8 technically) he is gone for the month...... If obama wins by more than 5.2 im gone for 3 months....

Ak, do you want to eliminate some of your time off, Im all ears, if you want to eliminate all of my risk, im willing to lock in my profit, ill change the bet to 3 weeks off if its under 5% if you eliminate my side altogether, since we know it isnt going there barring a major news event anyways.

In other words if you take the deal, then it doesnt matter outside of 5%, but you are gone for 3 weeks if it is inside....

#13     Nov 5, 2012
  4. I will do you one better. The Blue Wall can only fall if Mittens wins both Ohio and Florida. He does that, we don't need to wait. I come here, say goodbye to everyone, wait a month, and respawn. Can't beat that can you?

#14     Nov 5, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Given the fact that I am only 30 years old, and i have never held any occupation besides trading, it is pretty safe to say that Im a better trader than you, I have never made money from any other occupation, besides putting myself through school. I started at a prop firm with zero dollars and a 35% payout, where the risk was all on them, so figure it out for yourself, Odds are pretty good since my networth is bigger that im also a better trader, lol.

#15     Nov 5, 2012
  6. I'm dying to find out who you think I am.
    I don't believe we have ever crossed threads before, but clearly you have been reading up on me.(blushing)
    You could private me your guess, if you like. I won't tell.
    :)

#16     Nov 5, 2012

7. Max, I can out trade you on any single FX instrument.

#17     Nov 5, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Just make all these time off bets for one month, and then everyone comes back the same day.

#18     Nov 5, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

It sounds disgusting. Do you have to do the last part? Besides, you haven't asked to be able to come back since you said you would leave forever. Nothing about changing names.

#19     Nov 5, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have three bets (that I can remember).

RCG - loser buys the winner dinner

Captain - loser buys the winner dinner

AK47- loser can't post down in P&R for a month (loser can choose which month)

If anyone else out there has any outstanding bets with me, please speak up. I intend to honor my word and all bets made.

#20     Nov 5, 2012