Time to invade North Korea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 15, 2010.

1. it already is a bloodbath over there.

The amount of people killed in the war would not amount to much more than how many are killed every year in NK. Somewhere between 100k and 400k people are murdered every year by the state in NK. Thats more than the total number of civilians killed in iraq by the war. (its estimated that about 100k civilians have been killed as of dec 2009)

Imagine that you are in a group of 100 people and everyday a man says he is going to shoot 1 of you and does so. Would you be worried that more people are going to die if someone came in and tried to stop him?

you tell me that I love to play fast and loose the the lives of others, but you do the same thing everytime you vote. If you voted for Obama, then you basically voted for a man that is pro-choice who agrees that a woman should be allowed to kill her unborn children because its a burden financially to her and then you cloak YOUR war mongering against the unborn children in your supposed "right to choose".

Anyone who votes plays with the lives of others. Thats what we do as a people. Everyone tries to force their beliefs on others, the only difference is everyone in the world agrees they want to be free. I never heard of anyone that says they like to be treated as a slave.

You say we should mind our own business? Lets see if that logic holds true on a smaller scale. If you are walking down the street and you see a man raping a woman, do you help the woman or do you mind your own business? Or how about if you see a man trying to kidnap a child, do you help the child or do you mind your own business? If we do not help the oppressed, who will help us if one day we are oppressed?

#11     Apr 16, 2010
  2. No problem! This strategy certainly worked well in Iraq...

#12     Apr 16, 2010
  3. Touché :D

#13     Apr 16, 2010
  4. Iraq has oil and the government wants military bases there as its a foothold into the middle east. We already have bases in Korea and no oil in NK so no reason to stay, except maybe to re-educate the people.

But like i said...I would be willing to help fund their freedom privately if the problem was the government afraid to spend too much on another war. We would just need the governments approval to let us raise funds.

#14     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Well that's very generous of you, but I doubt a couple thousand dollars from "peilthetraveler, concerned ET resident" will be enough. Start a fundraising campaign for the invasion of North Korea and see how far you get.

#15     Apr 16, 2010
  6. wow just finished watching.

damn North korea SUCKS big time:mad:

you do notice that they have very few desires even in South korea, other than the desire to have food, they don't care abt anything else, while we worry abt all kinds of other frivolous shit

#16     Apr 16, 2010
  7. i think China should just fucking invade it and anexx it as another Chinese province, I think there are already about 3 million ethnic koreans in China anyway

#17     Apr 16, 2010
  8. No a few thousand wouldnt help much. Might buy 5 or 6 guns. There was a guy in my area that was arrested a few years ago. he raised millions in a plot to try and overthrow laos. Most people do not even know where Laos is (or even know that it is a country)

http://wcco.com/topstories/Vang.Pao.Laos.2.373046.html

Raising money is not that hard either. Many governments in the world secretly give money to rebel groups to help them in their cause without that specific government involvement. Im sure china and S. Korea would secretly give money to rebel groups in hopes to overthrow N.Korea. At the same time those countries get to keep their hands clean.

Oh...the guy that wanted to to overthrow laos...apparently someone high up didnt want him charged. The case was dismissed against him.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=7021792

#18     Apr 16, 2010
  9. Wow he was a former laotian general, rallying his old troops LOL

#19     Apr 16, 2010