Time & Price – Signals: Turn In The Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MasterVVK, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Hello. My name is VVK. I am engaged in the markets for some years.
    I wish to tell about my researches.

My interest always was time, namely: TIME OF THE TURN IN THE MARKET.

The overwhelming majority of the literature explains under what price or from what levels to enter. But only very small part of a material speaks WHEN to enter. For me it was primary important - during what moment of time there will be a turn in the market. Same confirm the majority of successful traders - yes, the price is important; however more important is the question of time of a turn - i.e. when the market will go to other side.

Having read through a plenty of the literature, having checked up in practice tens methods of the forecasting offered by authors, I have not found enough exact, meeting my requirements.
    From all read through, being guided by the personal experience in the market, I have invented my technique of forecasting of TIME-signals (in the literature yet did not meet).

Naturally there is a question: on what the given technique is based? As well as any inventor, being guided by the copyright (as a part of civil law) I would like to leave my calculations of forecasts of market turns behind frameworks of discussion. I can tell only, that has applied elementary mathematical calculations and laws of the nature. Such respected authors spoke about them as Fibonacci, Gann, Elliott, Bryce Gilmore, Larry Pesavento, Micula Patrick, Carl Futia, Daniel Ferrera, etc.
    Their works have formed a basis for my calculations.

We want that or not, but the man is a part of the nature, and consequently his behaviour (including in the markets) submits to laws of the nature. For beginning traders I shall tell, that Sacred Graal does not exist. There are only the techniques, helping to understand behaviour of the man in conditions of the market.

WARNING:
    Trade in currency and other markets is connected with risk. My advice - do not risk money which you do not presume. As spoke one of my teachers - there is only one thing which is easier, than earning money in the market, - is their loss.
    Trade any of methods does not exclude some share of false signals. All the data given by my technique, are intended exclusively as auxiliary for your trade. I give to you the facts - TIME-signals about a turn of the market. Your right - to have the opinion - to enter into the market or not.
    The author warns that there is a probability of reception of losses in case of absence of stops and default of the trading plan.

The INFORMATION about TIME - signals:
    1) We trade probabilities. It means, when there comes a TIME-signal, there is much more a high probability of a market turn, than in other days which are not having a signal.
    2) The TIME-signal specifies the key moment which comes in the market. In overwhelming majority it is points of a turn. Sometimes are points of the beginning of strong continuation of a trend with the subsequent break of the nearest levels.
    3) The TIME-signal specifies a turning candle (with accuracy plus-minus one candle).
    4) Force of a signal depends on concurrence in one point of one-two-three and more TIME-signals (for example, a double, threefold Time-signal). The signal can also intensify from consistently located signals.
    5) The Technique does not show all key turns of the market. In case there is no indication of a TIME-signal on the ending of a trend, calculations show a TIME-signal on the second wave.
    6) As a rule, it is possible to assume a direction of a TIME-signal (Buy or Sell). In rare cases the TIME-signal specifies an opposite direction to that was expected. In this case I speak about False-signals. Here, probably, we incorrectly interpret this signal as we not know all about time (quality of a TIME-signal). Experience shows, that double and even threefold signals not always give start to strong movements (as a rule on small timeframes – 1 min, 5 min). I assume, that the meeting in one point of the signals directed to the different sides here takes place.

The PLAN of work:
    TIME-signals next month for DAILY are published in last numbers of current month.
    In the beginning of each month I shall publish the statistical analysis of the published signals.
    Periodically before trading day I shall place TIME-signals for 5-minute timeframes.

If it is interesting to you, - use in the practice.
    If it is indifferent to you, then try to be attentive to dates specified by me in forecasts.

P.S. I shall be grateful to everyone who will improve my English. Thanks.

P.S.S. Archive of my Forecasts: Google-MasterTimeSignal

2. I briefly scanned the links provided by the Google search, and found your S&P500 turns for Nov. 2011. I could not find an explanation for the "-2T" and "-3T" notations. Mind giving me a quick explanation or a
    a link to an explanation? THanks

3. The FORECAST for NOVEMBER 2011, TIME-SIGNALS (turning points):

EUR / USD, Daily

09.11.11 - 2T

GBP / USD, Daily

29.11.11 - 2T

USD / CHF, Daily

03.11.11 - 2T
    04.11.11 - 2T

USD / JPY, Daily

14.11.11 - 3T
    28.11.11 - 2T

SP500, Daily

04.11.11 - 2T
    18.11.11 - 2T

XAU / USD, Daily

11.11.11 - 3T
    24.11.11 - 2T

QG, Daily

03.11.11 - 2T
    21.11.11 - 2T

#MSFT, Daily

04.11.11 - 2T

#GOOG, Daily

Anyone who is inclined to speculate hould look at speculation as a business and treat it as such and not regard it as a pure gamble as so many people are apt to do.
    JL

4. 2Ò: in this point gets two alarm time signals.
    3Ò: three time signals.
    Sometimes meet 4Ò, etc.
    The quantity of signals getting in one point strengthens this signal.

5. TIME-SIGNALS, DAILY, OCTOBER 2011 (Forecast 03.10.2011)

TIME-signals, EUR-USD, Daily, +October 2011
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zj5XAbNac6b2Sy0xWBgFdQ?feat=directlink

TIME-signals, GBP-USD, Daily, October 2011
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/kKCFPFApJdI4UtMEbAF5FA?feat=directlink

TIME-signals, USD-CHF, Daily, October 2011
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/uXVnh5Inz6PbmPwtfCBM2w?feat=directlink

TIME-signals, USD-JPY, Daily, October 2011 - English
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fZs6bo4AhinwWGfDFyNRuw?feat=directlink

TIME-signals, SP500, Daily, October 2011
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/DXw8vu16vHYXZuDqHtQgZg?feat=directlink

If I am correct in the premise that speculation is a business in itself, those engaging in that business should determine to learn and understand it to the best of their ability with informative data available. In the forty years which I have devoted to making speculation a successful business venture, I have discovered and still am discovering new rules to apply to that business.
    JL

6. you will lose.

the only way direction can change is by changing direction

time is super important but guessing the future is guessing

we can go up 40 days in a row or down 40 days in a row for one reason. Anything is possible in trading

therefore the only thing that matters is tracking the trend (not guessing the trend)

7. Ok, that's brave to post signals for the future. But the problem is: we don't know what your TIME signals mean. In some charts they just appear in the middle of a trend, and in others when it is changing. A signal is not useful so much if we don't know the direction. Maybe only we can be more careful around those points, but what is the goal of the system other than that?

8. TILT2

TILT2

I am curious that can you tell me the fundamental principle of the time signal and how it works? Having a deeper understanding of the signal would help me use it better and more effectively.
    Thanks.

9. It's kind of difficult to charge people money for something you have already explained in some detail.
    The number of predicted turns in itself warns you how useless it is.There is one intraday high and one intraday low so at the very most i would expect 2 predicted signals per day if the system had any kind of edge.This guy has been around a few months not explaining anything- wannabe vendor clear as day.
    He can easily prove me wrong by sharing the maths.
    As a general rule in the trading world,just assume everyone is a losing trader or a vendor or wannabe vendor unless you have proof to the contrary 9.99 times outta ten you will be right

10. Sounds to me like he input historical data (not sure how much of it) into his own pattern finding code and came up with those time signals. He said his pattern finding code is based on pure mathematical theories of nature - where the assumption is that the stock market follows a natural pattern because humans are a part of nature. It's a very philosophical system, and somewhat idealistic. Kind of like that guy in the movie PI who tried to predict the markets with only math.

#10     Nov 5, 2011