This Hershey stuff...

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ocean5, Aug 12, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

...Is only good for the context purpose which he wants others support.This lagging Hershey stuff,useless as tits on a boar for carving the turns.

2. ocean5

ocean5

Putting two sticks the tube together to know where the turns are,is that what you suggest to the fine ET gentelmen?C`mon maaan!!!

3. ocean5

ocean5

One of my favorite 'tit' is the 'scratch'.It`s the right one,i suppose.But i couldn`t agree,the the left one either PRV or IBGS,or VE, or Fann...So don`t lie,i won`t accept this.Maybe the DOM Wall is you left 'tit'.I suspect it is,since they go in pair with the 'scratch',usually.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Someone had a night on the town:D

And on a serious note, wack jack Hershey gets too much Internet privilege when he's let out of the rubber room IMO. Wish I knew which lunatic asylum he's confined to so I could call and complain. Lol!

5. ocean5

ocean5

Just show me your tits Jackie,i know you have the additional two!Two tits in a row!

6. ocean5

ocean5

Jack,show me yopur tits,i`ll show you mine

• tits.jpg
      File size:
      60.2 KB
      Views:
  7. ocean5

ocean5

A bookmark.A bookmark,is another middle 'tit' of Herr Hershey.What the hell are you lying us again here, Jack.We all know,that the bookmark is the place,where you,secretely,keep coming back for a makeweight!

8. ocean5

ocean5

The fourth tit is also important.It`s regarding equipment.A display should be rather tall then wide to spot all the Hershey tities play.Can someone sugest where i can get a tall display,btw??I still don`t have one...

9. ocean5

ocean5

Jack,as the volatility gets higher,do you increase the size of your tall display,i mean your 4 -th tit,as well?

10. ocean5

ocean5

Jack,i have no problem with my wide screen,with converging lens,but with the diverging one,i`m risking to miss the carving point.

where can i get a taller one for the diverging one?:D

[​IMG]

#10     Aug 12, 2012