This girl is SMOKING HOT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Div_Arb, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

2. I've seen (touched [fucked]) better.

3. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
    Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
    Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

4. Captain Oveur: Joey, do you like Gladiator movies?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't
    HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

5. what's an optorectumy cost these days???

that's where they cut the nerve between your eyes and your asshole.. gets rid of your shitty outlook on life

6. 50_Bip

50_Bip

7. Agreed.
    :cool:

#10     Aug 20, 2008