think or swim indicators

Discussion in 'App Development' started by watchdaride, Jan 1, 2017.

1. thinking of switching over to think or swim from esignal . Looking to get a price on some some making 4 indicators for think or swim platform . Fairly basic stuff .
    Or if you know any websites that do this service .

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Can you be more specific as to what you are looking for? What are the "indicators" and how do you need them delivered? Is this just a charting requirement?

3. not sure what your asking . Dont want to go into details here but if someone does programming for think or swim send me ur email and i will send details

4. toc

toc

5. a guy referred me to www.upwork.com . You place jobs to bid on and people all over the world bid on the job . Not sure if its any good . People in the USA was giving me quotes for $1000-$1200 and wont give me open source and wont give a date when it will be finish . Got quotes for $400 and 24h hr return on that site . He is in pakistan . Will see if they know what they are doing . Hate not to buy american but the people here had a pay me what i want or go f my self attitude .

6. Hello,

That's odd. You pay for a program and the programmer will not give you the code?

Does not sound fair to me.