Things may get interesting at TDAmeritrade...

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Apr 23, 2019.

1. johnarb

johnarb

Trader Curt and birdman like this.
  2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I wonder if other FCMs will add ErisX.

3. sss12

sss12

johnarb likes this.
  4. johnarb

johnarb

lol, it's all good, I meant your inquiry. Crypto portfolio? Not so well :D

But, it's not all bad... I'm in a lucky position because I have a job (very good, in my opinion), but there are some out there who invested in cryptos and quit their jobs and had to go back to a job or are looking to get back to the grind.

Now, as a twist of fate, my portfolio at the height of crypto prices got very close to 7 figures, maybe touching $1M it if I was paying attention to some shitcoins I had and liquidated them fast enough, but that's not really enough to retire on. So, given the power of hindsight, it was a blessing, lol

Portfolio is above 6 figures and I'm concentrated on 2 coins I mentioned on another thread and I won't mention again, as I regret doing that as it could be seen as promoting an investment.

All is not lost! I see there's a certain scenario that I can see in my mind, but that's because I'm obsessed with all kinds of combinations, on the next cryptos bull market, certain price on bitcoin and certain price ratio of my altcoins-to-bitcoin, voila, early retirement will be within reach again... :cool:

Thanks for the well-wish and hope all is well with you, too!

birdman and sss12 like this.