Things could start getting a whole lot rougher for Comey the Clown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Okay. Mueller the Clown owns the first half of the week for his little clown show. Mannaforte or Flynn or whatever.

As I have said a few times before, it is absolutely amazing how twitchy and wobbly some conservatives are getting over this. BUT THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!

Bunch of blah, blah, blah over Flynn or comey and whether it means Trump's dick is going to fall off as a result. That will be good through about Wednesday.

After that, all the talk- msnbc and cnn excepted- will start going toward whether the FBI
    used the information in the dossier as the facts presented to support the request for a warrant to surveille them. Once a defendant is formally charged they have an absolute right to see that and from there, to begin deposing and subpoening related info. All of this leads over to Camp Comey and it is going to BE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL IN THE LONG RUN. Anyone thinking of being a pussy over this Mueller thing tomorrow or Tuesday should just put that thought right out of their head. IT;S ALL GOOD.

Comey either did his homework or not. Since he is a complete clown who screwed up every aspect of his previous work, I am going to guess that he did not. The Justice Department is absolutely entitled to use the dossier as a lead- but if they want to present it as support for a warrant they are absolutely required to do some original follow up work to establish the facts or probable facts themselves. To just take a political op research document from a person's opponent and then seek a warrant from it- wheee.....no, no, no, no. That dog don't hunt. That is the very, very, very, very definition of a political witch-hunt and abuse of power.

So if he did his homework, he is all set. When the house committee asked the justice department whether they investigated it themselves, Sessions refused to provide that information. If Comey did not do his homework, well then, he is going to be in a pantload of trouble.

Could be someone totally different than Flynn or mannafort, but they are in the queue - if they don't come up first then just wait a while and then the same issues discussed above still apply. It will just give comey a little longer to get his spin together.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Why don't you post all this nonsense in your July thread which was a big hit. What rough thing happened to him since that it's gonna get rougher?

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/comey-the-clown-lock-him-up.311050/

Comey locked up? LOL, there is not even a charge or even a hint of an investigation but let's try this second time around! Because why not, indictments are coming and deflection shields need to be up.

Tony Stark likes this.
  3. jem

jem

I am sure you said Trump had no chance.
    We have learned to not take any prognostications from dnc propagandists seriously.

ThunderThor likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

I didn't say that which is why you are speculating and not quoting me. I know how probabilities work unlike many Cons who think Trump having a 30% chance to win and him winning it makes people like Silver wrong.

On the other hand, you did say Romney had a big chance to win and how the polls were wrong.

You also posted fake peer reviewed papers trying to discredit climate change which blew up on your face once it was exposed as a lie.

SO it's pretty clear who the propagandist here is.

5. jem

jem

I was saying the polls were skewed and predicted they would unskew in front of the election and they did.
    I also called the exact template that should be used the day before the election.... between the 2008 and 2010 turnout. and I called the template perfectly again in 2016 saying the algo said Hillary was leading by 1 or 2 percent and that gave Trump a chance to win.

But.... let me get this straight you did not tell people here or in real life Hillary was definitely going to win? either as exGOPer or another alias?

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Bullshit, you kept saying Romney was gonna win because of skewed polls, don't dress up that turd, there are posts that I can quote.

And you 'get straight' a complete fabrication? Why don't you quote me where I said Hillary would definitely win? And why would I have another alias to say that? What are you even babbling about. Never take responsibility for yourself, it's Hillary, it's others, it's Mueller, its Comey. Nothing is ever a right wingers fault.

7. UsualName

UsualName

So basically you’re saying is there is a chance Comey took that dossier by itself to a court and the judge issued a warrant based on that dossier alone?

I can’t be reading this right. But if I am, you can go ahead and file that under impossible.

8. I am saying that he/the justice department need to be able to demonstrate that if they relied upon the dossier in any way that they did a separate corroborate it independently or else they have problems. News flash. It is not impossible that Comey would do something stupid or take cues from the democratic party rather than do his own homework.

Some reporting says that sessions has finally responded to the House Committees request for information on this. And I am willing to see what that is. As I said yesterday, if comey did his homework, he is all set- if he didn't, well then, not so much.

Maybe sessions will clear that up later today or soon- I am guessing not.

Maybe someone in the dnc will suddenly recall who was in charge of knowing what that silly old 12 million dollars paid to fusion/and/or hidden in a passthrough account to the lawyers was all about- I am guessing not.

More to come.

Again, I cannot try the case here, nor do I have subpoena power myself so I am somewhat dependent on the clown shows to produce information. Also, you phrased your comment in terms of "relying on the dossier ALONE." And it would not need to be "alone" in order to cast a pall over the warrant/case. There could have been other circumstances presented to the court but still the dossier could have been there but uncorrobated which still raises the same issue in regard to whether the government was using uncorrobated information provided by a political opponent.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  9. UsualName

UsualName

This is far out there, man. even speculating it to be true, why would you blame Comey when it would have been a judge that issued the warrants?

10. Hellllooooooooooo.

Can someone help him here.

#10     Oct 30, 2017