These Little Yellow Arrows Are Driving Me CRAZY!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by GrowleyMonster, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Screenshot from 2020-08-27 12-46-18.png

I can't trade like this. This is unusable. I have no idea what those arrows are doing there but I would sure like to get rid of them. They didn't use to be there. I must have done something but I have gone all through settings and trying stuff while my stock is headed for the dirt and I need to be able to use my friggin trade platform. Is there any way to revert to the absolute default settings? I got to get rid of these settings and start fresh but I can't find a way to do it. I am gonna have to shut down my IB account if I can't get a usable platform. If IB would just cooperate with TradingView I would have an excellent platform, and the same one I am using with my other account. But that isn't going to happen. Okay then, if I can just get the settings back to absolute virgin unwashed untouched straight out of the box mode I could start fresh. This is just not usable at all. At ALL.

2. trdes

trdes

That's the new indicator to trade this market... Every yellow arrow is a signal to get long.

EDIT: Looks like it was pretty accurate too, judging by the chart and outcome.

3. Har har.

4. Justrade

Justrade

I could use that indicator (whats the name of it? LOL)... sure looks like a winner

5. virtusa

virtusa

The name is "the yellow irritator"

VPhantom and TimtheEnchanter like this.
  6. It is working. I am seriously about to liquidate and move all my money into my Alpaca account.

7. Arnie

Arnie

Right click on the chart, scroll down to Chart Parameters, toward bottom 1/3 you will see a "news" checkbox. Uncheck it.
    If you hold your cursor over one, you will see the headline and you can click on that to read the story.

8. Arnie

Arnie

Looks like TSLA. Most of the those flags are for stupid shit like every time it spikes.

9. THANKS! That could be a handy thing to turn on once in a while but no way do I want it there all the time. Now I can get rid of those stupid arrows.

10. And yeah, TSLA. I was doing great in it but the afternoon dip was a monster. If I had known it would be so hyooge I would have sold off and picked it all back up at the bottom and used up a day trade. I finally had myself up over $25k, too. Well there's always tomorrow and the day isn't over yet, either.

#10     Aug 27, 2020