There's a 'water bar' in San Francisco that will pour you shots of fruit water, not booze

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Aug 6, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    There's a 'water bar' in San Francisco that will pour you shots of fruit water, not booze
    [​IMG]
    San Francisco has avocado food festivals and vending machines that spit out $50 down vests for techies venturing through the airport. So it's entirely in keeping with the city's character that San Francisco has a water bar — as in a bar that will pour you different flavors of water. Flavored water company Hint launched the concept at its recently-opened retail location in the city's Cow Hollow neighborhood, right next to the company's headquarters. Hint has become a hit with some of Silicon Valley's biggest tech companies like Google and PayPal. (Business Insider)

2. mlawson71

mlawson71

Just how pretentious does one have to be to frequent such a place.

3. Greenie

Greenie

Jeeze so frigging gay

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. Sounds like a trendy excuse to water down product and improve margins. What, I'm the only capitalist here? :D

5. And you're hoping someone here has the address? Start with the people who "liked" your post. :D

6. drcha

drcha

There used to be a Russian restaurant in Steamboat Springs that had numerous flavors/shots of vodka--anyone else been there? I remember trying black pepper vodka. Nice.

7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I've tried different vodka flavours too, I confess I prefer the unflavoured one.

8. speedo

speedo

Flavored vodkas are as common as craft beers and taco Tuesday.