There seems to be an issue in this website - many posts are not appearing

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by etradeqeko, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Hi moderators,

I observed right now that since a hour or so, many posts are not appearing. Not the posts I made necessarily but others as well. For example on the thread "Warren Buffet - Is it possible to get access to the similar information that Warren Buffet has ?" under trading forum, there many posts since the one which is appearing as the last as of now, including a couple of ones I made and replies to those.

The attached pics shows what is appearing as the last post as of now. But there are more posts after this which were made.

I have tried in multiple devices and browsers to check this.

Could you please check ?

• ET.PNG
      ET.PNG
      File size:
      59.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

How exactly do you know there were other posts made by other people after the post you've shown in the pic?

3. Hi Baron, there were some posts that I had read in the above thread, and also in a couple of other threads, but they were not appearing after. Also, in the threads with new messages, the ones I had started had new posts but it was down in the list. That is why I thought there was an issue.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, just keep in mind that sometimes posts do get removed, either by the person who originally posted them or by one of the moderators.