There is massive and unregulated fraud every day

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Oct 5, 2010.

1. If people are dumb enough, in this day in age, to still be falling for pump and dump schemes, then maybe they shouldn't be allowed to have money anymore.

2. Moral of the story. Longshoremen turned drug dealers should not fuck with Wall Street.

3. take a look at CXM - it is about to saor - 1,000 times your money - you can retire and fund your grandkid's grandkid's college with this stock!!! Buy now!!
    :cool:

4. spd

spd

LRFVIOW DEFINITELY GOING ABOVE 0.10, GET IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD GO ALL THE WA Y TO 0.25!!!

5. the1

the1

A newbie enters the market everyday. I remember when I was a newbie. I didn't fall for the pump and dump scheme but I was a follower of someone who I thought had a clue. It didn't take me long to figure out that he was filled with nothing but hot air. There's no substitute for your own experience and analysis and the guy sitting next to you is no better than the guy sitting behind you or vice versa. Do your own DD. Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.

6. I guess if people are dumb enough to carry cash and walk down dark streets, then why worry about them getting mugged.

I like your logic, typical ET genii, Fireplug

7. owned!
    rofl :p

8. 777, you believed me??? LOL

:p

Imbecile, hahahaha

#10     Oct 5, 2010