Theranos founder no longer a billionaire

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jun 1, 2016.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Just as I said last year that this company made absolutely zero sense in how they were valuing it at $9 billion with zero proof that their testing worked...today they are valuing it at around $800 million which means Holmes is worth practically nothing...another unicorn almost worthless, another bubble company... Next up Snapchat

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-5-billion-nothing-forbes-100000828.html

Chubbly likes this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

But Snapchat has advertising revenue of nearly $4.99 per qtr and absolutely no competitors other than the 5 new apps which do exactly the same.

Worlds gone mad, needs a serious kicking, but its not real money.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Us39 trade, +42 long watch it fly, really must get out.

Inhad issues with this trade to, joined the uptrend, caught a down move, moved sl, stuck it out, not good practice :(

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

Isn't it something, one day she was the richest under 30 person in the World next day she is a pauper. I wonder if she is still able to raise VC money.

5. ironchef

ironchef

I won't go that far. She earned millions as the head of the company.

6. $800 million..I'm sure that means he's still a multi-millionaire..not bad

amazed it's worth that much considering its devices are useless /fraudulent

7. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

She

:)

8. Ever hear "her" talk?
    Sounds like Ving Rhames :D

9. S2007S

S2007S

And to think she did one of those commencement speeches last year....listen to how excited they are to have her doing one of those lame "follow your dreams" and "always reach for the stars" kind of blah blah blah college graduate speeches

10. S2007S

S2007S

When you are once worth $4 billion + on paper and just a year later worth maybe $10-$20 million and that's even on the high end you feel practically poor...with all the lawsuits coming who knows how much she will have

#10     Jun 1, 2016