The world’s greatest adventurer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dealmaker, Mar 24, 2019.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

The world’s greatest adventurer:This profile issogood, but it will give you an urgent sense to grab your passport & get on a plane. Although travel guru Rick Steves has spent nearly half his life traveling, he insists that he would never live anywhere but the United States. He built his business in America, raised his kids in America & often talks about the glories of American life. And yet: Rick Steves desperately wants you to leave America. “I think it’s loving America to look at it critically,” he says.

“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.”

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

"There are no foreign lands, it's only the traveler who is foreign."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sometimes after watching his show, I cross a country off of my bucket list as already been there...

4. Interesting info! I'm a follower of several Instagram travel blogs and I find them to be very inspiring. Also it is great to find out new things about other countries, and thus choose my next travel destination. That's why I've become interested in this guy's shows. Thanks for sharing, I'll check the info about him and watch his shows.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

“There are no foreign lands, it’s only the traveler that is foreign.”
    - Robert Louis Stevenson