The USD/JPY is totally controlled by some group now

Discussion in 'Forex' started by noblehawk, Nov 24, 2014.

1. The USD/JPY is totally controlled by some group now, at least these days, really scare me! They can totally manipulate it free,no matter what happens around, really scare me! For example, last Friday, US stock market was up 200, but the US$ was down. Today the US stock is weak, but the US$ is up! Totally manipulate! and free!

2. loyek590

loyek590

where have you been? They have been talking about it for months. BOJ has been driving the yen down. 1st target was 100, second was 110, next is 120 and then they will look for 130. It's still a market because USA doesn't really like a runaway strong dollar. EUR/JPY is the most fun right now, they both need to go down bad.

3. Which do you think will succeed ?

4. loyek590

loyek590

I went into the close on fri
    long eur.aud
    long eur.cad
    short eur.jpy
    short eur.usd

added a little long eur.aud today it's now at max size
    got stopped out of some short eur.jpy it's now at min size
    everything else is still medium size

just looking for a place to take the other side

5. Looks like you came out even.

6. I mean if you look at the chart of USD/JPY from last Friday to now, you will feel that chart is very dangerous, as they can move the price up and down too easily!

7. loyek590

loyek590

well, no, right now I have a very nice one day unrealized profit. Winner is big, loser is small, but you are right, the other two are about even.

8. Things can turn around quick, like the OP said. I am waiting for a short for eur/aud. I don't buy that BS support level.

9. See! the USD/JPY just turned around so quickly! i am going to sue them! laugh

10. Anyone know that group info, please let me know. I am going to make money by suing them!laugh

#10     Nov 24, 2014