The Speed and Power of TT, Without the Price

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jkhek21, Feb 10, 2009.

1. jkhek21

jkhek21 Global Futures Inc.

Global Strategy Trader (GST) on Trading Technologies® (TT) Data feed

Are you looking for a front end product that provides the tools and essential qualities you are looking for within a trading platform? I would like to introduce to you the Global Strategy Trader using the Trading Technologies® infrastructure. Trading Technologies® has the reputation of being one of the most reliable and fast infrastructures in futures trading; they cater to professional traders such as proprietary traders, floor brokers, CTA’s, CPO’S and money managers. Traders pay a substantial fee to use Trading Technologies® front end platform, X_TRADER®. The good news is that I am here to offer you a solid product at a retail price. As you might know, Trading Technologies® has primarily been geared toward professional traders; however, with GST on TT, average retail clients can take advantage of this spectacular infrastructure without spending the “big bucks.”

Global Strategy Trader provides: Live Charts and Historical Data, Bid & Ask Dome, On Chart Order Entry, OCO/Bracket Orders, Scale-out/Trailing stops and more. You have the ability to use the great user-friendly features of GST alongside the fast speed and reliability of TT.

We are currently offering GST on TT for as low as $50/month.*

Global Futures has brought you a product that allows you to take advantage of the speed you deserve for your trading at a discount rate. I am here to help provide you with great commission rates, low day margins and personal customer service. If presented with the opportunity to show you our product, I will be more then happy to provide you a one-on-one walkthrough of Global Strategy Trader on T.T.

To request a demo, click the link below:

https://www.globalfutures.com/secure/webforms/platform.asp?platform=gstradertt&refid=jkhek

For more information, go to our website:

www.globalfutures.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at 877-367-3177 x 126 or via email at jkhek@globalfutures.com

Thank you for your time I look forward in hearing from you.

Happy trading

:)

2. thstart

thstart

>We are currently offering GST on TT for as low as $50/month.*

Plus 2.5 cents on each side one every transaction?

3. jkhek21

Depending on your account size and volume the rates can essentially be lower then $2.50 per contract. However on average without knowing the size and volume of the account $2.50 is a good figure to use. Our intraday margins for E-Minis are at $500 a contract, we dont require a minimum account size, since the system is connected to Trading Technologies gateway there is no downtime other then the market being closed. If you would like to compare the data to X-Trader or any other trading platforms, feel free to contact me directly and I will be more then happy to provide you a live demo.

www.globalfutures.com

Thank you Again

Johnny...

4. thstart

thstart

TT has patents requiring payments of 3.5 cents on each side. I was referring to them.

5. jkhek21

Is the fee you are referring too in reference to there static dome patent?

6. Are you a TT Partner?
    Did you pass their conformance tests?

7. thstart

thstart

>s the fee you are referring too in reference to there static dome patent?

yes, it is 2.5 cents each side.

8. jkhek21

To my understanding I believe the fee for the static dome was .10 cents a side but I may be wrong, I can tell you though we dont charge that $2.50 a side ( not sure what that fee is your referring too ) on top of our rates to use GSTrader with T.T feed. The rates normally include exchange fees, nfa fee as well as the technology cost, if for example rate was $5 all in, you can see the $2.50 as you are referring has no relation within the rate as exchange fee's plus NFA for E-mini is about $2.30 from that $5 round turn rate as an example.

9. jkhek21

"Are you a TT Partner?
    Did you pass their conformance tests?"

We have been dealing with T.T for many years and yes we have passed there comformance test.