The rich got richer during the pandemic!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by aqtrader, Jan 21, 2021.

1. aqtrader

aqtrader

Elon Musk is amazing. But the guy from nowhere is even more astonishing.

jys78 likes this.
  2. Old news .....and if you watched the markets you know that they recovered very quickly.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

And the poor got poorer and more in debt.

Musk first trillionaire by summer at this rate, only 1 I like out of all of them, i liked is attitudez I'm the richest man in the world that's odd. Took minutes off and oh well back to work!

4. R1234

R1234

well even the middle class got richer from the mutual funds they own in their 401Ks

VicBee likes this.
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Who is the nowhere guy? He was booking

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

And they say redistribution of wealth is anti capitalist

7. JSOP

JSOP

The rich will get richer no matter what happens, even during a nuclear meltdown because their business is so diversified that it expands in every single segment, every sector of the economy. Whenever something happens, of course, they will get richer no matter what.

8. zghorner

zghorner

Bingo! Getting and staying rich no matter the circumstances is what rich people do. Shit, its what im trying to do too nothing wrong with it.

9. SunTrader

SunTrader

As long as they send a thank you note to Jerome. Even Mr Nobody.

10. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

All this depends upon how we invest our money, how we rebalance our portfolios with change in the market. Only reason I feel rich is becoming richer as they understand the real value of money and keep in mind where to invest to beat the inflation and such sudden financial depressions.

#10     Jan 25, 2021