The reason 99% of homosexuals are Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 20, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

I think if i was presented with scenario like the movie "SAW" where i was forced to put my self through an unfathomable amount of pain before i went after one of these women, i would probably literally dip my penis in battery acid, before touching one of these creatures.

I think the main reason democrats seem to have a much higher level of homo sexuality is because they are misogynistic in nature, they preach that they think women should be of equal value, but at the same time they want their high powered women dressed as men.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would guess that 90 % of politicians caught in homosexual sex scandals are Republicans(As well as child sex crimes)

Just take a look at this site

http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/

3. Hello

Hello

Thats because it isnt a scandal when you readily announce your love of playing bum darts.....such as barney frank. Are you actually going to argue the number of homosexual dems vs republicans?

I really thought the one response i might face was the ugliness of ann coulter, but i would do her on a bad day compared to one of these swamp donkeys.

You got anything worse off than Ann Coulter for one of these 5?

4. Hello

Hello

How bout Michelle Malkin? If you like Asians.... which im sure most dems dont since they work hard and arent into suing employers when they dont get their way.

[​IMG]

Or Dana Perrino

[​IMG]

or carrie prejean

[​IMG]

What you got for me???? Janeane Garofalo??? LOL!!!!

[​IMG]

5. Yes. How many openly gay Dem's are there?I bet its not more then the number of repubs caught in sex scandals with men and boys on that site I just posted

At least Frank is honest about his homosexuality,unlike Foley,Craig and numerous other hypocrite homosexual republicans

Homosexuality,other issue that Republicans are complete fucking hypocrites on

6. Hello

Hello

So let me get this straight, (and i emphasize the word straight, because you are more queer than a 3 dollar bill) You actually believe there are more homosexuals within the republican party, than the democratic party??

7. Read my first post where I said "politicians" dumbass.

8. Hello

Hello

Megyn Kelly (R)

[​IMG]

9. Hello

Hello

Monica Lewinsky (D)

[​IMG]

10. Hello

Hello

k.... i screwed up, but here is some more hot republican women followed up by more democratic men for your liking.

Republican
    [​IMG]
    Democrat
    [​IMG]

#10     May 21, 2010