The People of Walmart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cassie, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Cassie

Cassie

Why do all the freaks go to Walmart? No wonder everyone hates Americans. I know, it's so wrong, but hey, anything for a good laugh...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    That's just wrong
    :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    WTF???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cassie

Cassie

[​IMG]
    "Oh no he did not..."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

K, now if you want to post (if you dare) just Google "people of walmart." Soooooo many freaks and fat people....ewww :mad: :mad:

3. Like to see the guy with the smart ass shirt get his ass kicked.
    Doesn't look like it'd be too hard to do. A mom and her child go past, the decency of whom can't be determined, and this slug
    thinks its his freedom of speech he's excercising. The shirt crosses the line. Classless punk.

4. Cassie

Cassie

Couldn't agree more. When I first started posting for the thread it was funny, but the more pics I looked at, I just started to just get mad at the ignorance of some people!!!

5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wal-Mart is a good place to go, if you want to get in a fist fight.:D

Seriously, there are some unstable people around on meth and so forth that frequent these places. I hate Wal-Mart.

7. Where I live we have multiple Walmart stores that are open 24hrs/day. I can only imagine the quality of people in there at 3am.

8. Cassie

Cassie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

God, I don't know if I'm going to keep adding to this thread, what the hell is wrong with people??:mad: :mad:

9. I'd hit it. :)

[​IMG]

10. <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rvbs--bhwdI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rvbs--bhwdI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

When I first saw this commercial, I thought the Rambo guy was quite ridiculous. Now after seeing all these weirdos in Walmart, I don't think the commercial is that ridiculous anymore. I got a feeling that somewhere and in some time, there will be a Rambo shopping in the discount department store. lol

#10     Mar 3, 2010