the only winner today is stock_trad3r

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dhpar, Sep 18, 2007.

1. empee

empee

Ohh, ok. Thanks for clarifying sideways. (especially on IWM). (Im assuming your looking at major indicies)

#11     Sep 18, 2007
  2. what don`t you get,Dead Money........stockboy3 is the villiage idiot whom only shows up when the market goes green.......he`s NOT a trader,he`s an investor with a 15" CRT located in his mothers knitting room.....he sits there all day with his pom poms & miniscule account while his mother screams at him to go out & find a girlfriend instead of masturbating when the ticker goes green.
    when the folks go out to play bingo & they believe they`d tucked him in for the night....little do they know that he occasionally finds the key to the liquor cabinet.......& that`s when he comes on here & his dyslexia really takes over.....pounding his chest on how he`s crushing the markets to the tune of 40% YTD.....which actually marked the indicies hi on the year within a day or two.

at least know whom you`re speaking of before you give them a reach around & a pinch on the ass.......it`s called investing....something millions of people do around the world....the two of you should get a room beacause you`re in the wrong place.

#12     Sep 18, 2007
  3. Its not that I hate the guy. Most of the successful traders I know, do not spend hours a day on a message board. They are not as arrogant as our boy stock. I have been on the buy and sell sides, from the floor to upstairs, 3 letters to 4 since '93. I know a thing or two. Stock, by his own admission, has been around since '93, is a 1 way investor, and to the best of my knowledge doesn't trade around his "posistions". Yet he knows how the markets and stocks work!! Yikes. He has never seen a bear mkt. I am quite sure he has convinced himself that there will not only never be another bear mkt, but we have also seen our last correction!...High comedy sure, but this guy is a joe six pack oddlotter, who buys momo stocks in a upward trending mkt. The last time I checked, that is not the way to get to fuck you money. I guess I should almost feel sorry for him, but his arrogance will not allow me to. I have him on ignore, as life is too short to spend it with poor lonely souls as good ole stock. I actually wish him the best, but one way momo "traders", well we alll know how that story ends.

#13     Sep 18, 2007
  4. Lol... this Deadwood guy is a real winner. Maybe he is stocktrad3r's boyfriend.

~Cx

#14     Sep 18, 2007
  5. regardless of anything today shouldve been a good day for everyone trend was ridiculously up and after the big bang it kept up

#15     Sep 18, 2007
  6. Frank,

Fair enough.

I've been reading this board for years so I know who stock is and your right, he's a perma bull who one day will die a brutal death, unless he's just playing that role to irk you guys..LOL!

Me, I started trading in 1986. Thats wasn't exatcly the best time to go through the learning curve if you know what I mean. Got blown out in '88(survived '87..haha...sort of like Jessie:) , started a tech business, sold it in '98 and started trading again. So I've seen quite a bit myself and one thing I've always found is good trader's, those who really know their shit and have and can trade any market, never dis a guy who makes money if if his method doesn't make sense to them or is even downright stupid in their eyes.

At the end of the day, this guy is up nicely so far(yes, that may change) and those who have called for Black(fill in the day of the week) or made wild assed predications about where this markets been heading over the last 2-3 months(or longer) look equally if not more stupid to me. In fact, any trading board where 70%(or more) of the post's are nothing more than emotional rants about why this or that is going to happen at some future time, isn't exactly what I'd call a board of smart money.

You seem like a decent guy Frank, but money is money reagrdless of what time frame it was earned in so I fail to understand the "he's just a buy and holder" mentality. What? I make more trades than you so I'm better than you, nah, nah, nah, nah? That part loses me. I trade everyday with some of the best trader's in the world and most look for setups in multiple timeframes. Some you hold for seconds, some you hold for months. It all comes down to portfolio management and getting the right setups. I make 10-15 trades a day, but it's those 3-4 huge winner's a year that run for 50-100%+ on size that make a good year a spectacular one.

Good luck to you and good luck to stock...I secretly hope he does like 400%..LOL!

Aw, hell, good luck even to those I think are morons. ( afterall, I need them to stay solvent so they can take the other side:)

#16     Sep 18, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

are you a female or a foreigner ... cause you talk weird?

#17     Sep 18, 2007
  8. Great traders make 20% per month, not 18% since June!!!

#18     Sep 18, 2007
  9. dhpar

dhpar

oups, this thread is still going?

actually what I really meant by the title was not if it is good or bad to be long (in fact I am on record supporting stock_trad3r bullish comments) but that it is bad to support "zero risk 100% room up to go".
    that's what hapened yesterday - zero risk bail out squared.

#19     Sep 19, 2007
  10. You gotta be kidding me!!! Real traders make 200% a month!!!!!!!!!! 18% since June is a total joke (esp. if hes trading a 10m account), whoever made that should consider going back to Wendys and flip burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20     Sep 19, 2007